• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Sober

I'm only guessing those are expensive, is what you mean!

Just buy a regular full body pillow at walmart and just print out your waifu and tape it on top, the cleanup is probably easier.

edit: unless your aim sucks

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I'm only guessing those are expensive, is what you mean!

Just buy a regular full body pillow at walmart and just print out your waifu and tape it on top, the cleanup is probably easier.

edit: unless your aim sucks
You've...put a lot of thought into that, sober...

All I wanted to do is get a copy of Smash bros at the Scarborough town center best buy but instead I had to drive around the parking lot for an hour only to enter a war zone

I ended up buying a copy online while at the store smh

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
All I wanted to do is get a copy of Smash bros at the Scarborough town center best buy but instead I had to drive around the parking lot for an hour only to enter a war zone

I ended up buying a copy online while at the store smh
Dude, you knows it's Boxing Day. What did you expect?

Roto13

On Boxing Day and Black Friday, you should absolutely never go to a store unless you just can't order what you want online. It's not worth the headache.

I have a friend who wants to get back into comics so I took him to the Silver Snail the other day. Got some pretty good deals on their bargain table, like the second Ultimate X-Men collection for $5. (Regularly $30 or something.)

On Boxing Day and Black Friday, you should absolutely never go to a store unless you just can't order what you want online. It's not worth the headache.

I have a friend who wants to get back into comics so I took him to the Silver Snail the other day. Got some pretty good deals on their bargain table, like the second Ultimate X-Men collection for $5. (Regularly $30 or something.)

Marvel Unlimited!

Roto13

Marvel Unlimited!

He wants stuff he can display on a shelf. :p Also he doesn't have a tablet and I can't imagine subscribing to digital comics on anything other than that.

I might actually subscribe to that myself, though! I just like to read 'em and my new tablet should be here any day now.

He wants stuff he can display on a shelf. :p Also he doesn't have a tablet and I can't imagine subscribing to digital comics on anything other than that.

I might actually subscribe to that myself, though! I just like to read 'em and my new tablet should be here any day now.

The app isn't the greatest but you should be able to manage.....I haven't used it in months........I should get around to reading a new saga soon

mr.rager

Went to Pacific Mall yesterday and looked for a parking spot for an hour. Went to Yorkdale today and looked for parking for an hour.

I'm not going shopping for a while.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Went to Pacific Mall yesterday and looked for a parking spot for an hour. Went to Yorkdale today and looked for parking for an hour.

LOL

You need to go look in the back or the far side for spots, you'll walk more, but they are there.

Roto13

Does anyone know if Canada Post is still doing weekend delivery this weekend? Or have the ended that because Christmas is over?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
That was an eventful night at my uncle's house. My atheist uncle was looking to pick a fight with his religious brother (his house) and it ended with "I (atheist uncle) don't want you (religious uncle) to come to my house for NYE or ever again." Good times.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
That was an eventful night at my uncle's house. My atheist uncle was looking to pick a fight with his religious brother (his house) and it ended with "I (atheist uncle) don't want you (religious uncle) to come to my house for NYE or ever again." Good times.
All we did was eat and listen to my drunken uncle.

Roto13

Is your uncle on Reddit?

Quadratic

Yeah, I had similar happen a few years ago (STC and then Pac mall). I just gave up. People tend to descend into utter madness to get a deal. I don't even remember why I went to Pacific Mall.

zroid

Banned
t0DC3Kb.png

yeezus

The two Tim Hortons we passed en route to the Wasaga area were closed, so I didn't get my latte. Ah well. I only really wanted it because it was free.

I saw that the conversation switched to beer and alcohol for a second. I ended up taking two part bottles of gin I had with me, but never drank a sip of alcohol over Christmas. In fact, I think I slept more than I was awake over the last couple of days, which helped with the boredom.

My depression was bad on Christmas Day.

I used to drink tequila, but got really sick off of that and switched to green apple vodka, then beer (cheap stuff because I'm cheap and like it), and then to gin. However, I'm getting sick of gin. I don't drink much at all, though.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
The two Tim Hortons we passed en route to the Wasaga area were closed, so I didn't get my latte. Ah well. I only really wanted it because it was free.

I saw that the conversation switched to beer and alcohol for a second. I ended up taking two part bottles of gin I had with me, but never drank a sip of alcohol over Christmas. In fact, I think I slept more than I was awake over the last couple of days, which helped with the boredom.

My depression was bad on Christmas Day.

I used to drink tequila, but got really sick off of that and switched to green apple vodka, then beer (cheap stuff because I'm cheap and like it), and then to gin. However, I'm getting sick of gin. I don't drink much at all, though.
You getting enough sun? I'd been meaning to get one of those bloody lights that help with the lack of sun during the shitty winter...so I ordered one yesterday and I'll see if it's any help.

No alcohol over the holidays?! But...that's what family arguments are forged from! D:

mr.rager

LOL

You need to go look in the back or the far side for spots, you'll walk more, but they are there.

That's too far!! And I'm lazy af so lol

Yorkdale already seems crazy on weekends... can't imagine going there on boxing day LOL

Fucking insane bro. Was tired and I didn't want to go but my gf forced me lol. She got me a shirt though so it was kind of worth it.

Yeah, I had similar happen a few years ago (STC and then Pac mall). I just gave up. People tend to descend into utter madness to get a deal. I don't even remember why I went to Pacific Mall.

For real. Pacific Mall didn't even have any good deals lol. The food was good though.

soultron

Banned
Had to drop into the Eaton Centre to grab a toy for my nephew's birthday party tomorrow and it's still a madhouse up in there. Jeez.

Spend your Old Navy gift cards another day, peoples.

Gas is 97.9. Is this real life?

93.7 in Maple (Vaughan). :D

Had to drop into the Eaton Centre to grab a toy for my nephew's birthday party tomorrow and it's still a madhouse up in there. Jeez.

Spend your Old Navy gift cards another day, peoples.

I went to Old Navy at Vaughan Mills today and bought a few shirts. Original price $45, one sale for like $8, and they're REALLY good! It was crowded but they started to die down around 7-8-ish.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
My cousin is in Whitby and yesterday she told me it was $0.90 near her house.

Yup. 90.6 in Peterborough today, 88.something at Costco. It's been dropping for the last couple weeks. It was dropping a full cent every day a couple weeks ago. Still dropping but we're down to maybe a third of a cent per day now.

You getting enough sun? I'd been meaning to get one of those bloody lights that help with the lack of sun during the shitty winter...so I ordered one yesterday and I'll see if it's any help.

No alcohol over the holidays?! But...that's what family arguments are forged from! D:

No, probably not. I don't go outside a lot. However, it's depression-related, most-likely.

I planned to drink, and figured it'd be necessary to enjoy myself. However, I slept so much and just didn't feel like it when I was awake. Some friends are getting together tomorrow night, so maybe I'll drink my gin then. Or not.

I love gin. Some Bombay Sapphire, PC tonic water, and lime and I'm all goooooood

That's my favourite as well. I've been drinking it for a few years now, though, and the taste is getting to me a bit. The tonic, that is.

Bombay Sapphire is the best I've had so far. However, what I have now is Tanqueray Rangpur and Gordon's. The latter is pretty mediocre, but I found $20 when I was at E3 and used the bill at a duty free to buy a 40oz of Gordon's. It was much cheaper than Bombay. The Tanqueray was a present and it's pretty good.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
UGHHHHHHHHH

I know there won't be MUCH work tomorrow, but it's going to be tough to work tomorrow anyways...

Should've really cut back on the goddamn food. Feel sick....

John Blade

For those wondering if Canada Post is still delivering on the weekends, there's Canada Post truck parked on my street. Safe to say that, yes, they are delivering?

Canada Post will delivered on weekends (on Sunday only from the people I talk to at my work place) for this holiday break. So, they will stop this sometime in Jan once they get through all the back log of mail out. After that, its only the weekday.

Top Bottom