• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I'm afraid gay blood will turn me gay! D:

I thought they had already gotten rid of that rule though...?

As for me, call it laziness?

Generic answer from generic Asian.

Windam

Scaley member
Yeah, they're afraid our superior gay blood would simply cause weaker straight people to burn up and die. Oh well, more blood for me.

Blood from gay men, when inserted into straight men, is known to cause the straight male to internally combust.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
So not only is Toronto-GAF racist but we're homophobic now? We need to start being sexist to complete the trifecta. :p

dubq

Gays can give blood if they're celibate for like 8 years or something. Seriously.
5 years, which is still ridiculous. They were talking about reducing it to one year last October though. Still don't get it, do they not test ALL blood regardless?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Pre-ordered a Monhan bundle for Chris and a Red XL for myself. I'll cancel the Red pre-order if Majora's Mask ever comes back instock.

Willectro

Banned
Today I learned less than 2% of Toronto gives blood. Yikes.

In my experience, no attempt has been made to make donations convenient for people to give. Last time there was a donation event circulated at my work, you had to go elsewhere to donate on your own time. Don't get me wrong, I think everyone should participate if possible, but convenience is key.

Reading though this thread, it seems like there are some pretty insane restrictions to be able to donate. I guess I was naive to think the blood gets thoroughly tested?

Mupod

Come to the TO MonHun facebook meetups!

I need to look into these. I haven't been actively playing MH but you better believe I'm getting 4U.

Sucks that I'm running into trouble with my employer not paying me at the same time they announced that MH 3DS. Hopefully I can still make it happen.

Fuzzy

Okay, who here ordered an extra Zelda n3DS XL for me? I always hook you guys up and now I need you guys to do the same for me. :(

krae_man

I honestly have no urge to preorder the new 3DS. I'll buy one when a game I want releases for it.

And hopefully by then the regular sized one will get a NA release.

Fuzzy

I honestly have no urge to preorder the new 3DS. I'll buy one when a game I want releases for it.

And hopefully by then the regular sized one will get a NA release.
I know I'll get one eventually so I might as well jump in with a Zelda themed one right now. I just need someone in here to help me out and order an extra one from BB/FS once it's up on their site because I usually don't have any cell service at work right now. :(

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I think you'll be okay finding a Majora's Mask one, even if it's tough to locate at launch. It's non-retailer specific, so they will be everywhere. You might even find it at Shoppers Drug Mart. Keep an eye out for pre-orders as well and consider places like Target in-store, where most people won't be going.

I'm probably getting the black XL. At least it could look good with... decals... *cries*

Look at what they're making me do, using decals like a fool while Johnny fucking English gets those kick ass glow in the dark Boo faceplates on his white n3DS. Fuck Nintendo.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Don't fret. After all the complaints they'll release the New 3DS Micro later in the year. Featuring a 'sharper looking image' and faceplates! Then you can trade your 9 month old New 3DS XL in for $80 credit toward it.
I wish this scenario was not as likely as it is

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Scary image. GO Bus roll over on Hwy 407 at Weston Rd. One dead, others injured.

B7XOVg8CEAAdph0.jpg:large

Don't fret. After all the complaints they'll release the New 3DS Micro later in the year. Featuring a 'sharper looking image' and faceplates! Then you can trade your 9 month old New 3DS XL in for $80 credit toward it.
I wish this scenario was not as likely as it is

"We've got a great announcement for North America... "

Yup. I can pretty much see it happening.

The real frustrating scenario is going to be New 3DS XL with faceplates. That will be hard to resist.

yikes :(

why don't double decker buses have seat belts?
That's a single level one that rolled over.

Buses are bylaw not required. The tradeoff argument is that if you have kids on a schoolbus that has rolled over and caught on fire, they'd be dead because they can't get out. Rollover fire deaths because of being trapped is a higher worry than being flung out of the bus.

Samyy

Yea I knew one of my friends last night was at york and taking a bus back from there at around 10pm, so I was frantically trying to get in touch with him before I learned it was an east bound bus.

Very scary.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Wow, two years in and Target is leaving Canada. Took them about a year to figure out they could gouge people just because it was Canada. Not to mention the stock situation. It's a shame because they did start offering some really good deals, but too little too late.

"We've got a great announcement for North America... "

Yup. I can pretty much see it happening.

The real frustrating scenario is going to be New 3DS XL with faceplates. That will be hard to resist.

I think most will be able to resist though, which will mean the N3DS will bomb and it'll just convince NOA they were correct their original assumption.

Windam

Scaley member
Scary image. GO Bus roll over on Hwy 407 at Weston Rd. One dead, others injured.

B7XOVg8CEAAdph0.jpg:large

Fuck I didn't know about this. :( GO bussed it to and from York today, thankfully no reckless drivers [some (okay like one or two) of the operators drive like they're in a formula one series]. May that person RIP. :(

Top Bottom