• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

stn

In case anyone is interested, I'm selling the Hauppauge 1212 HD PVR for $60. Can meet in person, pref. downtown. PM me! Thanks TO GAF!

Sober

Just posting in here if anyone's interested. I have an extra set of PAX East tickets if anyone missed the rush. PM me ASAP.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
RIP Jilly's.

To be honest, I'm not sure I've had a good experience anywhere I've gone with my wife. Since her birthday is Feb 12, we usually do something around that day or earlier to avoid the Valentine's mess of trying to get reservations.

Maybe try Barberien's steakhouse if you can get seats.

Ughhh my commute tomorrow is gonna be fucking trash. Screw winter.

At least it won't be worse than Friday's. Subway stations were so packed it was nuts.

Windam

Scaley member
faDJGhZ.gif

Pls come and wreck Scarborough so I don't have to go to school tomorrow

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Whole point of staying home tomorrow was cause I had a doctor's appointment. He mysteriously got ill and cancelled it about half an hour ago......

Still might stay anyways...

I waited long enough for the bus (25+ mins) and then gave up. Fucking nightmare outside. Just not gonna go lol. I gave it a try, even left 30 mins earlier than usual.

My work hates people working from home. I'm in but it's just me and the receptionist right now.

A lot of people are just calling in with no plans to do any work now. They should really embrace the work from home option.

There were still quite a few people on the subways this morning.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I was lazy and stayed home. I ended up ordering a bunch of stuff from Club Nintendo so at least I did something today. :)

Ordered

The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask 3D Messenger Bag
Fierce Deity Link Jigsaw Puzzle
3DS XL Pouch The Legend of Zelda
Nintendo 3DS Game Card Case 2015 Edition

I now have 315 coins left. I haven't decided which game to get but it'll probably be Earthbound.

If someone only has 250 coins and wants one of the 300 coin games (or 2 150 coins games) then PM me and I'll order it for them if they order Earthbound for me.

My work hates people working from home. I'm in but it's just me and the receptionist right now.

A lot of people are just calling in with no plans to do any work now. They should really embrace the work from home option.

There were still quite a few people on the subways this morning.
if I could just subway to work I probably would have gone but the bus ride to the subway then the walk from the station killed my ambitions. Not waiting 30 mins for a bus.

I had 780 coins so no messenger bag for me but I like the 3ds xl pouch. I got a similar one a while ago and I use it to store random electronics I don't use lol.

Top Bottom