• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Willectro

Banned
Just for reference, Rob Ford won an election on the back of putting $60/year back in the pockets of car owners in the city.

John Tory has been in office for less than two months and took $84/year from the pockets of transit commuters.

Interesting. Tory's friends don't take transit anyways.

I sincerely regret not checking twitter 10 minutes earlier.

Anyway, I just put in my preorder for my new 3DS XL. I'm going to sell my old 3DS for maybe $80. Anyone interested? I'll throw in a lightly used circle pad pro (*chortles*) as well.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
They claim they're going to have them in store today as well. So if you're willing to fight and possibly kill a man to claim your Rosalina Amiibo, give it a shot.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Only about 700 posts away from EM's next masterpiece!

You should redo it, EM! Make it all Amiibos.

I'll make it NFC compatible with Amiibos. You'll need a Marth and Rosalina to post.

Anyone been to a Target yet? On the radio this morning the mood with shoppers was tepid because it's only up to 30% off.

10% off video games, even less off Apple and computer products. The real decent sales won't take place for a few more weeks, as the percent off slowly creep up, but by then everything you'll want will be gone. Funny enough things like PS4s will sell out quickly even at 10% off, although people are better off buying them at SDM on a points day, really.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...has-a-dark-side-star-investigation-finds.html

awful article. i'm actually in disbelief that this is what the star has become.

'Which article will get us more clicks. No I don't care about the facts. Run it.'

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
You brilliant sumbitch! :D

30% off isn't too bad...what about electronics like PS4s? Games?

amiibos

10% off electronics, 5% off Apple / computer products, 20% off 'toys'. Not sure if Amiibo are electronics, or the later. I'm guessing the Stockyards probably only has Mario, Peach and maybe Pikachu remaining, so I'm not braving the crowds to score possibly 10% off those.

Hamilton is a terrible place but my friend lives there so *shrug*

At least I get to constantly berate his shitty suburb as he's picking me up at the go station.

Hamilton isn't a suburb. And it's awesome. 99% of the shit Toronto has with 25% of the population. Plus you can afford to buy a house in your lifetime.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=501488.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic -- MB-C09B9288AF939C0F - Taken by Samyy
A game about a bygone era when magic was plentiful, good battled evil and an adult TTC fare was only $2.25

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=501488.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy -- MB-DD6C5B11FFD3675C - Taken by Roto13
A first-person trek through a school wherein people are taught how to fight their way through the harsh landscape just outside of York University.

I'm at Pearson Airport waiting for my flight. I didn't get to hit up every spot I wanted to go to, the freezing weather was more manageable than I thought and Toronto was very easy to get around. I'm definitely coming back when it's a little warmer so I can at least hit up a Blue Jays game.

Peace, Toronto-Age.

Swatow Restaurant is the Chinese joint in Toronto.

Hamilton isn't a suburb. And it's awesome. 99% of the shit Toronto has with 25% of the population. Plus you can afford to buy a house in your lifetime.

GOSH why don't you say that louder.

Hamilton's awful. I get mugged almost every day and groped by drunk stoner grannies. The pollution from those steel factories is also unbearable, and the architecture is straight from Soviet Russia. 50% of the population's ass-crack is exposed at any given moment. Kitchener is the go-to city where you should buy your property, especially if you have a lot of money.

zroid

Banned
I'm at Pearson Airport waiting for my flight. I didn't get to hit up every spot I wanted to go to, the freezing weather was more manageable than I thought and Toronto was very easy to get around. I'm definitely coming back when it's a little warmer so I can at least hit up a Blue Jays game.

Peace, Toronto-Age.

Swatow Restaurant is the Chinese joint in Toronto.

Thanks for stopping by :p

sorry you didn't get your free pizza at the Raptors game, lol

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Star Wars: Dark Forces -- MB-340FC171493A503B - Taken by Roto13
A survival horror game about being a Toronto police officer during the 2013 ice storm blackout. Involves some kettling.

Kraftwerk

giphy.gif

Quick

Banned
Jedi Academy is awesome. Especially when mods are installed and dismemberment enabled.

Jedi Academy and Battlefront = best Star Wars games.

Top Bottom