• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Quick

Banned
Here, Dopey. Happy now?!

ibeWqYYIh8cwi7.gif

The Toronto Star article said there were lots of people and they were fed pizza.......didn't say if any girls showed up.........so it's kind of like a neoGAF thread!

A Toronto club had a Girls Gone Wild night years ago, they promoted it like you'd expect, in the end it was almost all guys and a few girls who were were paid to be there, and a couple girls that just wanted attention

ZZMitch

Not sure why more don't do this...

So, did you go to the orgy?

I didn't but some people I know did. There were a number of girls there apparently. At least two of the people I know that went were girls. I hear it was pretty tame with people mostly having sex in rooms and such, with some randoms walking around naked lol.

Roto13

I didn't but some people I know did. There were a number of girls there apparently. At least two of the people I know that went were girls. I hear it was pretty tame with people mostly having sex in rooms and such, with some randoms walking around naked lol.

That's not an orgy. Pfft.

FrigidEh

I'm not really sure where to ask this and this seems like a good enough place unless someone can direct me elsewhere.
As a Canadian Citizen and Toronto resident, if I wanted to travel to France for roughly 3 months and live and work there, how would I accomplish that?
I've done some research and found this site:
http://www.consulfrance-toronto.org/spip.php?rubrique2
And from what I gather, since my stay would be <90 days, I do not need a visa. But I'm pretty clueless on anything else I would have to do.

Any help?

scogoth

I'LL BET YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A SLURP RAMP EVEN IS

Nope. Is it something to help drink a 64oz slurpee?

I'm not really sure where to ask this and this seems like a good enough place unless someone can direct me elsewhere.
As a Canadian Citizen and Toronto resident, if I wanted to travel to France for roughly 3 months and live and work there, how would I accomplish that?
I've done some research and found this site:
http://www.consulfrance-toronto.org/spip.php?rubrique2
And from what I gather, since my stay would be <90 days, I do not need a visa. But I'm pretty clueless on anything else I would have to do.

Any help?

Visit? No problem. Work? Unless you are an EU citizen you will need to get employment before arriving and get a work visa.

Or if you want to find some cash only jobs with friendly employers you can just not tell anyone ;)

The Toronto Star article said there were lots of people and they were fed pizza.......didn't say if any girls showed up.........so it's kind of like a neoGAF thread!

Naw, that's just what happens when you go to U of T: you forget that "curves" can mean something other than a bell-curve that could trash your GPA.

And I say that as a generally proud alumna.

TorontoGAF meetup at the outdoor rink by Harbourfront!

Lets show the rest of Gaf that we can handle the cold

Cold? Yes. Harbourfront rink? Lawd no. Bald spots and way too crowded and poorly maintained oh my.

I've been itching to skate.

Me too. My Harlicks are calling to me...

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
TorontoGAF meetup at the outdoor rink by Harbourfront!

Lets show the rest of Gaf that we can handle the cold
Worst illness I ever had...I think whooping cough came after my last visit there. Fuck that place and fuck that illness. Couldn't breathe without coughing for almost two weeks. I thought I was all better, but my ex comes back from an overseas trip and me, being stupid, jump her bones and got sicker.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
That's photoshopped, right? lol

Nope. TTC is just really bad about their scheduling and spacing on vehicles. Same thing happens with buses. Dufferin buses love to play leap frog with two.. sometimes three (or more) buses.

While they should just wait at a stop for a couple of minutes to create separation, they push on at full speed, blowing through lights and sticking right with the other buses.

Roto13

Never had a seman slurpee. Sounds interesting but I don't like salty tasting things.

EDIT: looked up what it actually is. How is it different than a glory hole?

A glory hole is to a slurp ramp what a personal pizza is to an all-you-can-eat buffet.

There's one in every gay home. Look it up, it's a science fact.

Suff0kat3

Neo Member
Sup, Toronto-GAF? My account finally got approved. This thread seems to be pretty active compared to other cities. Lots of good info.

Sup, Toronto-GAF? My account finally got approved. This thread seems to be pretty active compared to other cities. Lots of good info.

Welcome! Yes, there is tons of good discussion and info in this thread (however there is also the monthly complaints about the TTC and arguments about best hamburger)

Top Bottom