• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Y'all hungover?

RYQqcpZ.jpg

Over the last two years, I've moved on from Tim Hortons to Starbucks.

No, I am not a hipster. It just tastes better.

You only wish I did for some perverse reason. And next time, finish your beer!

Toronto-Age has really become Drunk GAF
How did you guys get that many beers on that side!

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
When I decided to cut back on the cream and sugar a few years back, I noticed that Tim Horton's coffee is actually pretty bad. Moved onto Starbucks afterwards.

Magnus

Anyone interested in my barely-touched copy of Fire Emblem 3DS for a flat $40? I played it a little. It's just not for me.

Can meet pretty much anywhere downtown on most weekday evenings. Elsewhere on the the Yonge subway line too.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone interested in my barely-touched copy of Fire Emblem 3DS for a flat $40? I played it a little. It's just not for me.

Can meet pretty much anywhere downtown on most weekday evenings. Elsewhere on the the Yonge subway line too.

wtf where were you 2 weeks ago?!

I hope Donnell dies for you too! >: (

Hieberrr

HO LY SHIT.

I am so tempted hnngggg. I'd be all over this if not for my new bike. HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGwhy u no post this a week ago?!

Divvy

It's weird on the outside, but pretty drab and boring on the inside.

Much like OCAD students.

SWIIIIISH

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I enjoy the OCAD building quite a a lot. McCaul would be one boring ass street without it. You might hate the art students there, but don't take it out on the awesome building.

It's an incredible building. I remember when I was in Norway just after it was built, I saw a magazine that named it building of the year as voted by some architects. I was glad to see that I'm not the only person that loves interesting architecture like that.

explodet

You still looking for a buyer for that?

Quadratic

It's interesting to see the cube defenders in this thread. It's a concensus amongst my circle of friends, half of who went to OCAD think it's a terrible building.

Rinoa

I think this proves that it's a great looking building if OCAD students don't like it

Looks like a dead dalmation tbh. Toronto architecture has one thing consistent: tons of eyesores. Like that uft residence whatever building at spadina/harbord, where there's an ugly piece of poop floating and jutting out into the street. Have to watch old eps of Kung Fu TLC to remind myself of the Toronto I grew up with!

Azih

Looks like a dead dalmation tbh. Toronto architecture has one thing consistent: tons of eyesores. Like that uft residence whatever building at spadina/harbord, where there's an ugly piece of poop floating and jutting out into the street. Have to watch old eps of Kung Fu TLC to remind myself of the Toronto I grew up with!

I like OCAD flying table thing AND I like the aluminium siding jutting out of the ROM. Come at me sis!

I got my Vita back today - looks like new. I accepted your friend requests (Crewnh and Kuro). Let me know if you guys want to play PSABR sometime.

Quadratic

Quoting for justice. Yeah, it's the graduate house and I've joked that sign was originally supposed to be a bridge to nowhere.

Kraftwerk

Welp, PS3 died today. Any chance of me buying a Vita soon went out the window.

Haha. Mine died too last week. I asked around in the gaming deals thread for the best deal available. Seems like dell has them at a good price. Let me know if you find a good deal somewhere.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Haha. Mine died too last week. I asked around in the gaming deals thread for the best deal available. Seems like dell has them at a good price. Let me know if you find a good deal somewhere.

Haha, damn it. I really do need one, because it was our only bluray player. I'm less concerned about the games, even with PS4 BC up in the air. So much for trying to get into Red Dead Redemption. Oh well. I may just end up waiting for after E3, to see if there's a price drop and pick up a bluray player for our 'media centre' PC.

edit: I might just pick up a PS3 at SDM for 20x points. Might be the best deal for me in the end.

Divvy

Why does everyone in this city own Canada goose jackets?

Where are people getting the money to buy these 700 dollar jackets?

Top Bottom