• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Willectro

Banned
Ford's office released a statement denying it and said he was 'only drinking water' at the party. It'll be interesting to see if it blows up into anything larger, with Thomson saying she won't press charges.

Yea, I can't even defend that, lol. I don't know why the guy puts himself in these situations.

Her hair though... he must have been wasted.

Gonna be liquidating my thousand-odd Marvel comics at Paradise Comics sometime in the next week. I expect a paltry 0.25-0.50c per issue (with some exceptions for the rarer ones). They're all from the 90's and the 00's for the most part, including nearly full runs of Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 1, Ultimate X-Men Vol. 1, The New Avengers, The Mighty Avengers, Buffy Season 8, Angel -After the Fall-, The Age of Apocalypse from '95, Runaways Vol. 2, and the vast majority of the 00's for Uncanny X-Men and X-Men/New/Legacy (whatever name it went by at the time).

If anyone wishes to buy any chunk of this and intercept, let me know, haha. Would rather do a win-win with a gaffer than get totally low-balled at the store, but I mean, I'm just gonna be glaf to get these outta my life. Gave up comics some time ago and these are just taking up space. Most aren't even read, sadly.

This is about half of em, haha.

Bunch of trades/HCs too, including Batman (Dark Knight Returns, Year One, Hush, Killing Joke), Watchmen, Kingdom Come, 300, etc.

75564_10101673237071572_2075971021_n.jpg

I may be doing this soon as well. Though I plan to keep most of my trades. Not sure where I will go yet.

“What is more surprising is that a woman who has aspired to be a civic leader would cry wolf on a day where we should be celebrating women across the globe." - Little Robbie Ford

Ford celebrated by palming her ass

jokkir

Can anyone link me to that restaurant that's only opened on weekends and everything is 10$ and is all served in a cardboard box. It was posted here before and it looked good.

cbox

Indeed.

That is why I have been on a health kick to get my 'summer body' ready.

I shall be naked all day, erry day.

My summer "after work" clothes is basically shirt & boxer briefs. Add in a cold drink and it's perfect. Still prefer fall though...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My summer "after work" clothes is basically shirt & boxer briefs. Add in a cold drink and it's perfect. Still prefer fall though...

I'm close to that:

a beater and shorts. Can't go wrong with that. If I have to go out to a friend's house to hang I may just throw on a bball jersey.

I normally hate wearing jerseys but if I'm not going anywhere important then so be it.

thabiz

more reports of Ford staggering around the party completely wasted. This could get funny.

regardless of the allegations, as the mayor, you cant get shit faced at an official function.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I'm close to that:

a beater and shorts. Can't go wrong with that. If I have to go out to a friend's house to hang I may just throw on a bball jersey.

I normally hate wearing jerseys but if I'm not going anywhere important then so be it.
GAF meet up was important? I'm.....touched :'(

whitehawk

Banned
I feel like there must be something wrong with my internet. I just enabled 4G on my Nexus 4... And it's twice as fast as my home connection. And the upload speed is 18x faster...

jbvSRqOhA7DxSz.png

Kraftwerk

Is Ghandi open late enough for a GAF meetup? Cause we really should be there at least once.

We would all have to stand and eat :( Plus, no alcohol.

I am actively looking for a place for our second meetup. Do not want to walk around looking for one this time. Not that it has not been fun the previous times, just want something already set. I want someplace unique and special.

Top choice right now is http://www.onoir.com/. The staff is blind, and there are no lights. You eat in complete darkness.

I might flip it this time. We eat first at a place such as WVRST around 8:00 pm, and then go to a bar and just chill until people decide to go home.

We shall see. Only thing I have set right now is the date; April 19th.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

I am actively looking for a place for our second meetup. Do not want to walk around looking for one this time. Not that it has not been fun the previous times, just want something already set. I want someplace unique and special.

Top choice right now is http://www.onoir.com/. The staff is blind, and there are no lights. You eat in complete darkness.

I might flip it this time. We eat first at a place such as WVRST around 8:00 pm, and then go to a bar and just chill until people decide to go home.

Damn WVRST...could only accept a percentage of us nerds....

WE SHALL HAVE OUR REVENGE!

Sober

20 or so toronto-gaffers in the dark will be epic.

Went to Yonge and Dundas tonight........you could tell March break had just started =/

And I saw a few guys playing M:TG at the food court below the movie theatres lol

Willectro

Banned
I feel like there must be something wrong with my internet. I just enabled 4G on my Nexus 4... And it's twice as fast as my home connection. And the upload speed is 18x faster...

http://i3.minus.com/jbvSRqOhA7DxSz.png[/QUOTE]

Is your home router configured correctly? Is it wireless N?

Sober

Good I'm at 401 and I learned there were rooms upstairs ... Wish those people discovered deodorant.

Edit: looks like my friend dragged me here prior to the TO reddit meetup later tonight. I don't think anyone in this room except us are old enough to drink.

Top Bottom