• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

N° 2048

Probably the 3 month, introductory price, available only for new customers, and limited to 25GB total bandwidth per month. Additional speed, installation, activation, and new technology surcharges may apply.

New technology fees rofl. I died. Wouldn't be surprised.

dluu13

I share 15 mbps with my housemate and even that's fast enough. I've never had problems. Sure, it's nice to finish upgrading/downloading steam games really fast, but it almost never happens that I need the extra speed.

ahdurian

20-vehicle crash in Whitby... The fuck
I never understood how that many cats could all do that. Are they all tailgating each other or something?

dluu13

I guess cars go too fast on the highway so that even when there's lots of space there isn't enough time to react. Besides, braking suddenly on a wet road will cause the cars to skid.

Quick

Banned
20-vehicle crash in Whitby... The fuck
I never understood how that many cats could all do that. Are they all tailgating each other or something?

Adding to possible driver error (is this confirmed?), that stretch of the 401 has construction work, so the shoulder was blocked off and the cars had nowhere to go to escape.

Quadratic

There's another unit in the building listed at 385k for a 600 sq. ft. 1-bedroom. Ridiculous...

Must have a lot of amenities in that building to command that amount. The actual usable square footage is probably less than 600 anyways. Hope a parking spot comes included at that price range. I have a feeling all that glass in those condos will pop out after a few years. Last year when I was shopping at a "new" building near 404/Sheppard the condo hallway wallpaper was already peeling off.

Must have a lot of amenities in that building to command that amount. The actual usable square footage is probably less than 600 anyways. Hope a parking spot comes included at that price range. I have a feeling all that glass in those condos will pop out after a few years. Last year when I was shopping at a "new" building near 404/Sheppard the condo hallway wallpaper was already peeling off.

Parking spot is an extra 35-40k ;)

ahdurian

well considering you'll find ones in the downtown core for like 500k at times, with barely any amenities....

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Self driving cars soon, please.
I want it just so I can take a nap on the way home.

I almost killed a moron this morning. I was getting off the 410 at Queen in Brampton and had the green light as I approached to make a left. A pedestrian was crossing the off ramp against a red light and had his head down with a hood pulled up. It was just before 6:30 so it was still really dark and I didn't see him until the last moment and changed lanes to miss him. Fucking moron.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport

I wanted to buy a condo there ages ago, mostly because there was going to be a T&T inside. But the developers took years to get the project off the ground, and T&T pulled out and now there's going to be a Metro there. I'm still salty about that.

Seems like a coincidence given the recent shitfest Nuit Blanche tends to provide to the city (may or may not involve drunk teenagers throwing glass bottles at police officers), but Scotiabank is no longer sponsoring Nuit Blanche. However they informed the organizers way back in February.

http://www.newstalk1010.com/news/2015/10/05/scotiabank-pulls-sponsorship-of-nuit-blanche

Maybe this is a good thing for Nuit Blanche? Maybe they should have Robocop patrolling Yonge & Dundas keeping stupid drunk suburban teenagers in check?

ahdurian

Seems like a coincidence given the recent shitfest Nuit Blanche tends to provide to the city (may or may not involve drunk teenagers throwing glass bottles at police officers), but Scotiabank is no longer sponsoring Nuit Blanche. However they informed the organizers way back in February.

http://www.newstalk1010.com/news/2015/10/05/scotiabank-pulls-sponsorship-of-nuit-blanche

Maybe this is a good thing for Nuit Blanche? Maybe they should have Robocop patrolling Yonge & Dundas keeping stupid drunk suburban teenagers in check?

and then Robocop will get into a fights trying to calm them down, and have bottles thrown at him, just like the cops got this year
I already feel sorry for Robocop

I want to do stuff to those Agro sisters. Especially Carly from Sportsnet.

Also I know this happened a while ago but was googling "hot blue jay girls" and this pic still always gets me going. I have a weakness for Sarah Silverman.

BUj-f97CMAAIxwZ.jpg:large

P.s. Drunk.

P.s.s guys I have a credit score of 831 I'm really depressed I want to be a perfect 900 how do I achieve this please urgent help.

diaspora

I want to do stuff to those Agro sisters. Especially Carly from Sportsnet.

Also I know this happened a while ago but was googling "hot blue jay girls" and this pic still always gets me going. I have a weakness for Sarah Silverman.

BUj-f97CMAAIxwZ.jpg:large

P.s. Drunk.

P.s.s guys I have a credit score of 831 I'm really depressed I want to be a perfect 900 how do I achieve this please urgent help.

???

Willectro

Banned

Good riddance. Nuit Blanche was cool a few years back, but it's been a shitshow recently. Too many morons who can't even spell art and all seem to flock to Yonge and Dumbass where there aren't even any displays.

As soon as the police start arresting a bunch of people assholes, the next day all these "activists" will be crying 'police state' and 'unlawful arrest and detention', similar to G20.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Good riddance. Nuit Blanche was cool a few years back, but it's been a shitshow recently. Too many morons who can't even spell art and all seem to flock to Yonge and Dumbass where there aren't even any displays.

As soon as the police start arresting a bunch of people assholes, the next day all these "activists" will be crying 'police state' and 'unlawful arrest and detention', similar to G20.

This is Nuit Blanche. This isn't Canada anymore.

Anth0ny

Someone explain how the fuck game 2 is on Friday at 12:30PM. IN TORONTO.

now someone explain how I get out of my 12pm meeting on Friday.

What a shame. I really enjoyed going for the first time last year when I moved here. It's a fun date walking around the city at night with a hot latte and tons of people everywhere. Guess the jackasses ruin another unique, public event.

Stet

Banned
Is this....real?

1NNPtxe.jpg

"I am disappointed with the government's focus on my individual case when there is so much more that merits the attention of Canadians at this time," Ishaq said. "I'm also disappointed that Mr. Harper continually twists the facts of my case for his gain.

"I wish to confirm that I will be identified without my veil for the purposes of the ceremony. This has nothing to do with identity and everything to do with my right — and the right of all Canadians — to think, believe and dress without government interference," she said.

Zunera Ishaq putting Harper on blast.

ahdurian

What a shame. I really enjoyed going for the first time last year when I moved here. It's a fun date walking around the city at night with a hot latte and tons of people everywhere. Guess the jackasses ruin another unique, public event.

yeah, I used to have so much fun with my friend during Nuit Blanche.
Like a group of us just going around and actually experiencing the atmosphere and to look at the works that each individual group did.
Nowadays, we don't even think of going out and just stay at someone's place playing board games because we don't want to get caught up in the drunken, teen filled mess that is down town Toronto

dluu13

What's the history with Nuit Blanche? I saw some of the exhibits being set up but I didn't go out at night. It seems like a cool idea, but what happened in the last few years to mess it up?

Top Bottom