• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

I don't really care who wins the election since I don't live here permanently anymore.

Now accepting offers for my vote. I'd vote Harper for a BJ. I'm serious.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
sAYgUf1.png

https://twitter.com/rogerfpetersen/status/651888058183352321

Apparently someone dropped off at pipe bomb at Bay & College. Also coincidentally the location of the Toronto Police Service HQ. Welp.

"Hey guys, I found this pipe bomb. Do you guys take care of this stuff, or should I put it in my recycling?"

What a weird story.

ahdurian

"Our regulars are coming and they're turning them away," she said in the cordoned-off alley next to the restaurant as she updated its owner via text message. "This would have been a big night for us — it's the first night of hockey, half-priced wings."

imagine if a bomb actually went off..."BUT HOCKEY AND MONEY"

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I blame the Jays' loss today on them going to the Leafs game yesterday. Some "loser" must've rubbed off on them.

Well there definitely is still a line up at Uncle Tetsu daily, but I don't think it's absurdly long anymore. Maybe in the winter when everyone either runs away to Florida or retreats into their heaters it'll be easier to get something from there. I still kinda wanna try it, but fuck those line ups.

ahdurian

Well there definitely is still a line up at Uncle Tetsu daily, but I don't think it's absurdly long anymore. Maybe in the winter when everyone either runs away to Florida or retreats into their heaters it'll be easier to get something from there. I still kinda wanna try it, but fuck those line ups.

They usually have a sign outside now. they got a new oven so generally it only takes about 30-50 minutes to get it now, as long add the lineup isn't past the bus terminal doors.

I too, am sad .. After reading the ps4 price drop thread.

Damn you Harper!
Yeah 20$...really?

tiijj

Well they do need to drop it somehow, it would've funny if the price changed from $449 to $499, a $50 price drop increase!

Sober

Wouldn't be surprised if Harper said he would promise a 50$ price drop for the PS4 that people would vote for him.

Ugh.

Some assholes tried to rob my aunt's jewelry store down at Kennedy and Eglinton yesterday. She's all right but in shock. They were dragging her around by her hair. How do you live with yourself doing that to a sixty year old lady? She was closing down the store in a month too. All these years and this is when someone actually tries to pull something.

Top Bottom