• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Italy winning the world cup in 2006 was the best party of my life. Blue Jays winning the world series would probably eclipse it. I think 500,000 people were around Little Italy in 2006 after winning.

Anth0ny

Italy winning the world cup in 2006 was the best party of my life. Blue Jays winning the world series would probably eclipse it. I think 500,000 people were around Little Italy in 2006 after winning.

No doubt. I live in Woodbridge lol, shit was bonkers.

jays winning the world series would top it, though. and then only one other sporting event would top that...

No doubt. I live in Woodbridge lol, shit was bonkers.

jays winning the world series would top it, though. and then only one other sporting event would top that...
Wherever I am in the world...if the Leafs win the cup I will take the first flight to Toronto to witness the absolute destruction of the city.

Wait wtf Brendan Shanahan is the Leafs President? And Lou Lamoriello the GM? And Mike Babcock the coach? Is that like the Harlem Globetrotters of any sports head office? I haven't paid attention to the Leafs since the last lockout when it basically killed my interest in hockey.

Is Curtis Joseph still the goalie?

Stamkos is also a Leaf now.
Made me google that.

But he probably will be after this season ends.

James Reimer and Bernier are still the goalies? Lmfao. Can Lou sign Brodeur if he hasn't retired yet? Why are they still using a platoon of two mediocore goalies instead of spending money on one goalie who can lead a team and play 60+ games a season?

Where is Andrew Raycroft? How is Tukka Rask doing?

I have NHL game centre with my Rogers package I should probably watch a game once in a while.

yyzjohn

Banned
Made me google that.

But he probably will be after this season ends.

James Reimer and Bernier are still the goalies? Lmfao. Can Lou sign Brodeur if he hasn't retired yet? Why are they still using a platoon of two mediocore goalies instead of spending money on one goalie who can lead a team and play 60+ games a season?

Where is Andrew Raycroft? How is Tukka Rask doing?

I have NHL game centre with my Rogers package I should probably watch a game once in a while.

The plan is to finish dead last this season and draft Auston Matthews. Look away for a few more years.

krae_man

Anyone need a triforce hero's demo code?

Evil Mario. That's gotta be our meetup game for the next one. Hopefully the game has time trials or something. Or we can time people manually.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
What would be the most soul crushing scenario?

Getting eliminated today after a two game comeback? Or going all the way to the end to lose in the last game?

Because, that's the one that will happen

krae_man

What would be the most soul crushing scenario?

Getting eliminated today after a two game comeback? Or going all the way to the end to lose in the last game?

Because, that's the one that will happen

Still better then the Leafs push to finish one point out of the playoffs that normally happens.

Anth0ny

I liked the year when we were supposed to tank for Wiggins and ended up being mediocre as fuck and losing in the first round.

Good times.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Anyone need a triforce hero's demo code?

Evil Mario. That's gotta be our meetup game for the next one. Hopefully the game has time trials or something. Or we can time people manually.

Speaking of which, I should get the meetup thread up this week.

It'll be damn early this time and on a Saturday. No complaining. And everyone wanting a Saturday meetup better show up, or it'll be back to Fridays forever!

bEeicVj.png

Oh no...

ok, who let Rob Ford in the stadium?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of which, I should get the meetup thread up this week.

It'll be damn early this time and on a Saturday. No complaining. And everyone wanting a Saturday meetup better show up, or it'll be back to Fridays forever!
Just make sure not to hack your 3DS to let me get 2nd place all the time! >=

Fuck. FUUUUUUCK I've never seen a game like this before

I hope that if they destroy anything, they only destroy the Ted Rogers statue outside the Skydome.

explodet

This has been the best/worst 7th inning ever. The emotions of this Jays game. I can't breathe.
I'm stealing this quote about the 7th inning, because I'm a nerd:

If this game were a D&D session, it'd be the session where the group breaks up. It's got everything. Crit failures galore, shouting matches, rules lawyering, munchkining, food fights.

Stet

Banned
Fans throwing shit on the field and that's when we do something GOOD. Win or lose, there will be shit broken tonight.

Top Bottom