• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

dluu13

I may have gotten a slight sunburn on Sunday when I went to the central island.

Speaking of sunburns, eyeball sunburns are the worst.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck this heat

How can anyone enjoy this weather. Jesus Christ. I think I got a sunburn already.

This fucking weather is killing me

I may have gotten a slight sunburn on Sunday when I went to the central island.

Speaking of sunburns, eyeball sunburns are the worst.

bysf4OB.jpg

this weather is so fucking great. wasaga was awesome over the weekend (besides all the murders) and I actually watched the raptors game outside last night.

of course... I'm totally forced to stay indoors this week thanks to work and studying for my real estate exam this saturday :(
L1NE5zc.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Just.. hang in there.. #teamwinter.. We will.. be back....

giphy.gif
Supposed to be one of the hotter summers in awhile. You ded old man. Ded, I say...!
Hey now, I went to the island because of the good weather, not in spite of it.
Actually I sunburned my eyeballs during the winter.
Hmmm...so warm weather = good weather. Fine. Instead of drinking the Victory Cafe cider, you can just have it spilled on you.

dluu13

Supposed to be one of the hotter summers in awhile. You ded old man. Ded, I say...!

Hmmm...so warm weather = good weather. Fine. Instead of drinking the Victory Cafe cider, you can just have it spilled on you.
The downside is that all my coat pockets are gone and I have to use my pants pockets for everything.
Time to break out the cell phone holster.

Sch1sm

I pulled up my sleeve today and saw the difference in my skin colour. I ain't lightskin no more :(

I could feel myself getting darker as I walked outside today, too. Just RIP.

----

Is there a place in existence in this city that'll give a decent rate on Canadian to US money? My wallet hurts.

dluu13

I could feel myself getting darker as I walked outside today, too. Just RIP.

----

Is there a place in existence in this city that'll give a decent rate on Canadian to US money? My wallet hurts.

I know for sure that banks typically have crappier exchange rates. I know in Vancouver, there's a place called Vancouver Bouillon and Currency Exchange that offered slightly better rates. Perhaps there's a place like that in Toronto? I know some people do their currency exchanges over Paypal, but I haven't actually looked into it to see if it's actually a better rate.

If you go into your bank and speak with a financial advisor to ask about currency exchange, they may refer you to a place like the VBCE and may even give you a specific person to talk to whom they know that can give you a more favourable rate. At least that's how I learned about VBCE.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I give this post my sweaty ball seal of approval.
Time to lather up that sack!
It wasnt even that hot today. I dont know why people were complaining.
I was born in Toronto but grew up in Edmonton. I've had it with cold weather from there and the cold there is worse than it is here. Snow piled up to my waist when I was a kid, you got frostbite if there was a minute of exposure, and there is even snow in fucking June sometimes. Fucking. June. Granted, the summers and springs were fantastic there, you still had to survive the fucking cold death to experience it.
This is gonna be the comfiest summer ever. I can feel it already.
Patio season a go go! I only wish I'd gone out during the long weekend to experience it though.

Kraftwerk

Fuck me

Come on #teamwarm this isnt fair . The cold slowly creeps in. We went from 15 to almost "feels like 37 "already

WTF MAN

WHAT THE FUCK

io9dHow.jpg

Oh God, was playing ps4 and heard some buzzing that was getting progressively louder, I turn my head and one of the biggest bees or wasps slowly flew to the one light that was on.... I had to bolt, gather my courage to come back to turn off the tv, ps4, grab my phone and as I went upstairs to a room with a door I could close I could still hear it damn buzzing, ugh, I hope it drops dead or goes away somehow

It was huuuuuge

mr.rager

Oh God, was playing ps4 and heard some buzzing that was getting progressively louder, I turn my head and one of the biggest bees or wasps slowly flew to the one light that was on.... I had to bolt, gather my courage to come back to turn off the tv, ps4, grab my phone and as I went upstairs to a room with a door I could close I could still hear it damn buzzing, ugh, I hope it drops dead or goes away somehow

It was huuuuuge

I blame #teamwarm for this. Now that's it's summer, all kinds of bugs are out and about.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

It was huuuuuge

Fight or Flight instinct instantly took over here.

Wait, #teamcold is real and are are mad that summer is a thing? This is great! No having to carry a coat that you have to put somewhere.

And ice cream, can't forget ice cream.

zroid

Banned

It was huuuuuge
Every summer for some reason we get wasps randomly appearing behind the blinds in one room. They're always really weakened, and I have no idea how they get in there. I'm guessing there's some crevice they're sneaking in through but it's bizarre.

Raid aerosol is my friend.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Kraft is a gentle soul, you can't blame him.

This weather is okay right now. It's the 38c with humidity in July I fear the most.

But I say this as part of #TeamNoAC, you weak babies.
team_is_babies.png

I am actually a grad student at Queens now, so living in Kingston. Im currently seeing family in Maine for the week though and will be up in NWT for field work in July/August.
God damn. You must really like the cold or they're paying you a lot to go up there...

Well, try to make at least one meet up if you can.

Every summer for some reason we get wasps randomly appearing behind the blinds in one room. They're always really weakened, and I have no idea how they get in there. I'm guessing there's some crevice they're sneaking in through but it's bizarre.

Raid aerosol is my friend.

Yea, I need to get some of that, does it actually spray really far?

ZZMitch

God damn. You must really like the cold or they're paying you a lot to go up there...

Well, try to make at least one meet up if you can.

Haha, its actually pretty warm (10 - 15 usually, up to 20 on sunny windless days) in the summer with almost 24 hours of sunlight!

Not too chilly. The mosquitoes tho... my god.

Renewed

30°C? Sure didn't feel like it today. But then I'm working outside all day until the end of August so I get to enjoy the best and worst of it.

Brinbe

Lol there's a Selena Gomez and Beyonce concert tonight and ppl coming down for JP? Good luck getting downtown tonight haha

Also let's go Raptors! Already mad ppl hyped here at Jurassic Park

Top Bottom