• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Ginormous bug/wasp update........

It dead, crawled out from under my SF4 TE stick box and I whacked it with a book

I guess it wasn't a very healthy critter since it was walking, not flying?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Abysmal game to say the least. And the Marlies are getting destroyed too. What goes up, must come down. ='(
#TorontoSports

Brinbe meet me somewhere so I can slap you!

Enough negativity. Yes they got beat down ridiculously hard but again we're in the Eastern Conference Finals. We have at least one more game to play and it's on our home court.

Win or lose it'll be a wild time.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Brinbe meet me somewhere so I can slap you!

Enough negativity. Yes they got beat down ridiculously hard but again we're in the Eastern Conference Finals. We have at least one more game to play and it's on our home court.

Win or lose it'll be a wild time.
I dunno...knowing how sports happens in Toronto, you'll swing first and have the lead but still get slapped first, Kavey.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Best post is EviLore's post.

I also got Overwatch. HALP.
Learn to aim
Don't overcommit
Git gud or ask Evilmario to carry and blame him when you lose
Profit

Still unconvinced to get it myself. Hell, a friend of mine lent me his Paragon login cause he has too many games to play as well. I proudly logged in, downloaded it, updated it, and have not touched it once.

dluu13

Learn to aim
Don't overcommit
Git gud or ask Evilmario to carry and blame him when you lose
Profit

Still unconvinced to get it myself. Hell, a friend of mine lent me his Paragon login cause he has too many games to play as well. I proudly logged in, downloaded it, updated it, and have not touched it once.

aaahhhh, some of my friends got it. Not sure if I should.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
EvilMario#1773, add me!
Mwahahahahha. Remember rule 3, Kat!
aaahhhh, some of my friends got it. Not sure if I should.
Depends. Do you have low blood pressure?
your life is now over

can I have your account if you disappear?
I put 3000 hours into TF2...I don't think I can ever out that much time into any game ever again. My life ended a long time ago.
fuuuuuuuck origins edition is 80 CAD

i mean i should the regular edition is already at 60, what's another 20?
Save your goddamn money! And buy the loot crates.
Quadratic#1998 Overwatch with the filthy casuals.
Hmmm...the chance to hear Quad rage is tempting...

Renewed

Y'all are gonna make me get Overwatch at this rate.... bah.

Seems like the possibility of rain tomorrow is focused around the afternoon while I'm at work... shiiit. At least I can maybe head to Anime North and not get soaked.

krae_man

Sorry for the late pic:

yRNxiSo.jpg

Holy crap, I'm darker then Sober.

dluu13

Yeah. I am sitting on my balcony now. You can feel and see it.

I was walking on Dundas street this morning. The conditions changed so fast I literally went into a place for breakfast and when I came out I felt a wall of humidity.

Still nothing compared to Southeast Asian humidity though.

Renewed

Felt hotter in the morning when I was making pesto. Bless the rain, I wish it was still going (but not as intense).

Anime North tomorrow (too tired for today, and I'm meeting up with a friend)

Anth0ny

It's over :(

I'm proud of them, between the raps and the Jays this has been a great year for Toronto sports. And we haven't had that in forever.

Too bad we probably won't even make the playoffs next year cause lol Toronto sports

Brinbe

Proud of our players and the fans. Absolutely incredible season despite the end. No shame tonight.

The best is still yet to come. Matthews isn't even a Leaf yet ;)

Top Bottom