• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

zroid

Banned
Jays back to .500 too....

41nnJlx.gif

Azih

So much fatigue on the raptors at the end. Plus the refs stuffing any chance of early momentum.... So proud of them though.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I feel good for Cleveland fans because at least they get to watch the Cavs go to the finals while they're stuck living in Cleveland.

Sweet Ivy

Guys,
I've never been to a baseball match (not really a significant sport in my old country) and I would like to bring my partner to watch the Blue Jays since we live so close to the Rogers center.

What match would you suggest we go watch and what are good seats that would make us enjoy the match even though we don't know a lot about the sport?

Any tips would be appreciated!

mr.rager

Guys,
I've never been to a baseball match (not really a significant sport in my old country) and I would like to bring my partner to watch the Blue Jays since we live so close to the Rogers center.

What match would you suggest we go watch and what are good seats that would make us enjoy the match even though we don't know a lot about the sport?

Tomorrow would be good since we're facing division rivals the Boston red Sox. It's also Sunday so it's gonna be packed. The roof will most likely be open so that can be a plus for some. Anytime the Jays facing any of their division rivals is always a good time to go as every game count. As for the seats, I always liked being behind third base, you get a pretty good view but prices for that can get pretty high depending on the team playing.

dluu13

Guys,

Bring sunscreen/hats. My friends went last year and got all sunburned when the roof was open.

I am honestly regretting my Overwatch purchase. I find the gunplay floaty and not satisfying. I should have held off as I wasn't a fan of the TF2 style either.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
At this point I'm probably buying Overwatch. I hate you guys.

I love you guys.
Not sure if Sober or Drunk...

I am honestly regretting my Overwatch purchase. I find the gunplay floaty and not satisfying. I should have held off as I wasn't a fan of the TF2 style either.

Yeah, I mean, if you didn't like TF2 (because it's an awful awful game) I don't see why you'd get Overwatch....

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus...I strongly recommend watching the overwatch hero guides so you know what the fuck each hero does.

I got the gist of them, but it's definitely a different beast than TF2. I joined some friends on a high level match and got destroyed cause I simply don't know what to do and I don't know where to go in map. I'll be giving it a more thorough play later to see how it all fits together though.

Anony

posted this in the canada thread but didnt see like anyone was interested
i have guilty gear xrd revelator with the e3 discount that i'm going to cancel (65 - 30% plus taxes)
if anyone is interested i can change the mailing address to buy it off me, else i'm gonna cancel the order

jokkir

Being in an old streetcar in today's weather was terrible. Doesn't help that there was no breeze and traffic so the breeze from the movement was non-existant

zroid

Banned
One game over! I hope they rock David Price tomorrow! If they win again they'll be 3 games out of 1st place lol

Martin finally overcame his extreme phobia of hitting a baseball and Travis is still looking pretty good

dare I say it... the offence might actually be fixed... 🙏 🙏 🙏

Dr.Acula

Banned

How much have you played? Took me 2-3 hours with the beta before I started getting a handle on it.

Also, make sure vsync is off.

Sweet Ivy

Tomorrow would be good since we're facing division rivals the Boston red Sox. It's also Sunday so it's gonna be packed. The roof will most likely be open so that can be a plus for some. Anytime the Jays facing any of their division rivals is always a good time to go as every game count. As for the seats, I always liked being behind third base, you get a pretty good view but prices for that can get pretty high depending on the team playing.
Ah see, this is interesting, I didn't know it.
Won't manage to go today, but I should look for the next significant match then. I want us to have a decent view to understand what it going on, any seats that should absolutely be avoided?

I do think it will be opened, it's been opened most days (I can actually see it from my place) even when they were prepping/covering the field for last week's concert.

Is there any difference in going Friday compared to Saturday or Sunday?
I honestly wouldn't mind avoiding the biggest crowd.

Bring sunscreen/hats. My friends went last year and got all sunburned when the roof was open.
Thanks for the tip, I can believe that!

Sober

I'm too old for this shit.

lilly-singh-ad-435.jpg
Is that one of those youtubers that basically do one man skits? Cause I mean one of my favourites is communitychannel so if she helped make that popular I'm fine with that.

I mean it's not like it's just plain vlogging, right?

Quick

Banned
I wish I was creative and funny enough to make something of a career out of being a YouTube/internet personality. Good on her.

I had no idea who she was until I saw her tagged in a photo on the Raptors Instagram page.

Edit: Awesome photos Jokkir. One day, I'll make it out to a Doors Open. I've always wanted to, but never have been able to due to just working or something.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I wish I was creative and funny enough to make something of a career out of being a YouTube/internet personality. Good on her.

I had no idea who she was until I saw her tagged in a photo on the Raptors Instagram page.

Edit: Awesome photos Jokkir. One day, I'll make it out to a Doors Open. I've always wanted to, but never have been able to due to just working or something.

Your Quicksi must be dropping.

Do a hockey parody channel. Full on Don Quick. There probably are some out there but you can get some views and subs from us for sure.

When he retires? Pierre...

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
As if Cherry will retire.
His brain already has.
I might be taking crazy pills here, but I'm craving some pho or ramen.

It's currently 30C.
Bahahaha. Y'know, my wife wanted pho and I actually wanted ramen today.
I almost fainted today. Never felt like that before. Body suddenly went ice cold, tingling all over and lightheaded. Is this what you want team warm?!
Well, I do hope you're ok.

This one is on me next time.

https://youtu.be/gqoWEPWGRzI

I saw someone in jeans and a black sweatshirt today. I almost passed out from looking at him.
I always rock jeans outdoors. Of varying thickness of course but I never wear shorts outdoors unless I'm swimming. I rarely wear shorts indoors as well.

Too classy for that shit.

I almost fainted today. Never felt like that before. Body suddenly went ice cold, tingling all over and lightheaded. Is this what you want team warm?!
I almost fainted on the subway last week though that was from being sick. Brutal.

Anony

damnit, i apparently amazon can't combine orders (sounds bs)
so i can't combine my other order to this one to keep the 30% off
not sure if i should just cancel everything

jokkir

Third photo is awesome. I saw some signs for Doors Open. What's that all about?

Thanks! It's when a bunch of buildings are open to the public and there are tours inside (whether guided or not)

Here's more photos I took today:
DSC04118-01 by Carl Sim, on Flickr

2016-05-29 07.51.05 1 by Carl Sim, on Flickr

2016-05-29 07.31.03 1 by Carl Sim, on Flickr

2016-05-29 07.47.51 1 by Carl Sim, on Flickr

2016-05-29 06.56.42 1 by Carl Sim, on Flickr

2016-05-29 07.02.26 1 by Carl Sim, on Flickr

2016-05-29 07.25.00 1 by Carl Sim, on Flickr

Top Bottom