• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Never saw it, but was the jist that it's just a candy bar in spreadable form?

'cause I've been saying that for years.
Yeah. As long as you know Nutella has more sugar and less nutritional value than a similar chocolate bar and are alright with that then there's nothing else you need to know.

Fuzzy

But hazelnuts are natural...! D:
One guy at work didn't believe me when I told him it was 60% sugar. It was hilarious when I brought the nutrition chart up on my phone and he saw it. I told him to eat these instead because it would be healthier.

Xsb8Kjp.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
One guy at work didn't believe me when I told him it was 60% sugar. It was hilarious when I brought the nutrition chart up on my phone and he saw it. I told him to eat these instead because it would be healthier.

Xsb8Kjp.jpg
They're rich in...vitamin K?

Yeah those goddamn commercials were very misleading. "Part of a healthy breakfast...except this is the unhealthy part"
Damn it, I really could go for a chocolate bar right about now. I've had my fill of nutella for a while.
But Nutella has essential hazelnuts! It's good for your...I dunno... Hair?

Roto13

All those "part of this healthy breakfast" commercials basically meant "You will get all of the nutrients you need if you eat this junk food and like eight bananas" without really considering any of the bad stuff that was included.

Roto13

All this talk of Nutella made me want to have some.

I put some on a smores pop tart. Was nice knowing you guys. Remember me as the nicest guy in my building.

Fuzzy

All this talk of Nutella made me want to have some.

I put some on a smores pop tart. Was nice knowing you guys. Remember me as the nicest guy in my building.
We won't live that lie, your husband is the nice one.

mr.rager

Assuming you're on the strip and it's only one day try Bacchus at Caesar's Palace for an experience. Something smaller would be Secret Pizza but it's just ok compared to Libretto back here.

Bacchus? What's that place like? And yeah, we'll most likely be at the strip.

First time to LA? I really liked Griffith Observatory at night... you get an amazing view of the city. Also, In n Out of course - best price:quality ratio of any burger. The Grove is a really nice outdoor shopping mall. 3rd street promenade and the pier in Santa Monica are must visits IMO.

Definitely have to go to this Observatory. My friend loves to take pictures so I'm sure she'd love that. I'm also pretty sure we're gonna be visiting the pier. In n Out is the first thing I will have as soon as I leave the airport.

Places to avoid in LA:

~ The entirety of LA.

Loooool. Not a fan of LA? What's wrong with it?

Honestly, my friend and I have no idea on what we're gonna do. Our current plan is to get lost and see where we end up lol. Should be an adventure.

Roto13

Loooool. Not a fan of LA? What's wrong with it?

Honestly, my friend and I have no idea on what we're gonna do. Our current plan is to get lost and see where we end up lol. Should be an adventure.

The air is disgusting, there are random slums littered throughout downtown that you basically have to map your route around, everyone's racist, and I got stopped by a wall of cops (lined up like they're about to march on a battlefield) on my way to a fucking Video Games Live concert.

Also In n Out burger is crap. Don't listen to people who tell you to go there.

Azih

Thing about L.A is that there's no real downtown or city at all. Also there are some really bad neighbourhoods that social services forgot.Stick to the beaches and Rodeo Drive, and the theme parks is what I would recommend. The beaches are nice.

Source: Me and my friend did what you're descibing and ended up in 'KoreaTown' near the 'Fashion District' or 'Toy District' or somesuch on a weekday and we were the only ones on the street except for one other man walking in the opposite direction about a kilometer away.

Ehhh... I wouldn't go with that plan for LA lol. Even in the city centre, the place isn't conducive to walking/exploring. There are some real sketch areas. Also, anything and everything feels like it's a 30 minute drive away.

If you're heading into Rodeo Drive, check out the rich people roads in Beverly Hills. They're so wide and luxurious LOL.

More advice: unless you really have to go there, avoid the walk of fame area. Parking is ridiculously expensive, it's boring, and it's full of jack offs trying to scam you or get you to take pictures with them for money.

Boycott Burger's Priest for pushing a catholic agenda.

But do it passively aggressively.

Stand outside and make a face at anyone who goes in.

Red UFO

Hi everyone, I'm going to Toronto for 10 days, arriving on the 14th. Anything you guys would strongly recommend a British 23 year old to do?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Man fuck rain this shit is worse than snow
YOUR FAULT, VANCOUVER BOY!! >=[
Hi everyone, I'm going to Toronto for 10 days, arriving on the 14th. Anything you guys would strongly recommend a British 23 year old to do?
Join us for the Toronto GAF meet up. Otherwise, check the first post of this thread. EM may be a communist, a fattie, a ringer, a fattie, and a good OL Toranna boy, but he makes a mean first post.

cube444

Hey guys, sorry if it's been mentioned but what happened to "Game Centre" on Danforth? Drove by the other day and noticed the store is for lease.

Top Bottom