• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Need to avoid alcohol today...

Went to a place called Taverne Gaspard here.

Had the beef tartare, wings, and so much alcohol.

Wings were pretty bad and overly drenched in sauce but the tartare was excellent. It's raw beef, so it's pretty much sushi but it reminded me of a nice rare steak for obvious reasons.

Also saw two freakishly huge cross dressing or transgendered people??? or males head up the elevator along with a bunch of other regular guys in what I can imagine...y'know what, I can't even imagine what the hell went on but I'm glad it wasn't in the room next to mine...

Oh wait, you mean there's a beer festival outside my hotel? Well...shit...

ahdurian

guys...i wish Ryu was playable on Smash 3DS......i wanna whoop some people

oshi i just realized he is in the 3DS version....LET'S GO BOOOIIZZZ

guys...i wish Ryu was playable on Smash 3DS......i wanna whoop some people

oshi i just realized he is in the 3DS version....LET'S GO BOOOIIZZZ

Really putting yourself out there. :lol

Just enjoy what's happening for now, when they revert back to what we know then we can all sigh together.
The offense is going to be one of the best regardless, the starting pitching might not hold up though.

ahdurian

Are any of you going to the Sony E3 Experience @ Yonge-Dundas tomorrow?
I got like 2-3 hours to kill before the time i was gonna line up (starts at 9, was gonna go in line around 730-8)

Kraftwerk

Had the craziest night ever;

Was relaxing at a friends house when the next door unit caught on fire. Buddy broke down the door and we went in. Insane amount of smoke. She is known to have lots of cats. Me and friend were inside for maybe a minute and pulled out 4 cats, couldn't stay any longer. Almost fainted.

Put the cats on the street and started to massage them and give him cpr. As soon as I gave the first one cpr black shit started to come out of the cats mouth. He grabbed my shirt with his claws and faded away.

Sorry, just need to vent. Don't think I will be forget that image, and this night overall.

Fuck

Roto13

Was relaxing at a friends house when the next door unit caught on fire. Buddy broke down the door and we went in. Insane amount of smoke. She is known to have lots of cats. Me and friend were inside for maybe a minute and pulled out 4 cats, couldn't stay any longer. Almost fainted.

Put the cats on the street and started to massage them and give him cpr. As soon as I gave the first one cpr black shit started to come out of the cats mouth. He grabbed my shirt with his claws and faded away.

Sorry, just need to vent. Don't think I will be forget that image, and this night overall.

Fuck

That's terrible. :( Poor cat. But it sounds like you did your best. What about the other three?

Rinoa

You did your best, it was a brave and good thing most wouldn't do, just keep that in mind.

My husband had to go through something similar with cats dying about 2 years ago and when he was young, that stuff just haunts you :(

Kraftwerk

That's terrible. :( Poor cat. But it sounds like you did your best. What about the other three?

Two were definitely gone...still don't know the status of the other two. We were removed from the area and th cats were moved by them. They said hey will update us. Hopefully even one makes it.

Fuck
Noooooooooo!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

Fuck

Yikes, that's terrible. When we were trying to catch an off leash dog a number of years ago, it got hit by a car and had its back broken. A bunch of us that were trying to catch it stayed with it for an hour, or so, petting its head and trying to comfort it, before it could be transported to the vet. Poor doggy seemed very sweet, but had to be put down. Stuff like that sticks with you, but you did the best you could.

I hope the others can still pull through and hopefully they can salvage some of their belonging from their apartment too. As an apartment dweller with a pet, stuff like fire from a neighboring unit is terrifying stuff.

Willectro

Banned
Two were definitely gone...still don't know the status of the other two. We were removed from the area and th cats were moved by them. They said hey will update us. Hopefully even one makes it.

If you had done nothing, they would have had no chance. Good on you for trying.

What about the building? Was the fire extinguished in time?

krae_man

Look what I found:

mrtirMA.jpg

Not found: Coors Lite billboard.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Fuck

Oh god, that's terrible. :( You did what you could, more than what most people would have done. Poor cats. Are you okay?

In other news, another rejection notice. (._.)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I've spent some serious coin on KS games so I'm not adverse to spending money on them but Shenmue ain't getting one cent from me.

#FuckShenmue

zroid

Banned
I don't even know who or what Shenmue is. lol

For the longest time I thought it was the same thing as the Yakuza series

I remember rolling my eyes last year at the idea of watching an E3 presser at YDS. Like, who wants to sit in a movie theater and watch two and a half hours of Sony business charts with a bunch of nerds.

...and now here I am wishing I had gone this year. I can only imagine the reactions.

Lexxism

I've spent some serious coin on KS games so I'm not adverse to spending money on them but Shenmue ain't getting one cent from me.

#FuckShenmue
Some are giving more than 10 grand on it. Damn. I, myself, having a hard time buying a $80 game lol

I promised to never buy a game at launch again since it hit EIGHTY FUCKING DOLLARS but I must have Fallout 4. Still game of the show IMO.

I played FF7 WAY back when I was still in elementary school lmao. Good times. I'll probably pick it up at launch too.

Never played Shenmue but I really liked the Yakuza games on PS2 and all the hype makes me want to see what the game's all about.

The Last Guardian though, I couldn't really care less about. I've played Ico and Shadow of the Colossus... not really for me.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I'm not really a massive fan of Team Ico and Final Fantasy VII is the worst Final Fantasy between III and XIII. But I'm looking forward to Shenmue coming out in 5 years on PS5. All that Kickstarter money is going to buy a lot of forklifts.

Also, how is it last E3 I was one of the only people to be lukewarm on No Man's Sky to being one of the only persons at this years E3 excited for it after the demo. I guess people's expectations were different than mine..

Oh. Toronto photo of the day via Public Health.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
If Nintendo has a metroid game come out for Wii U I might actually give a try.

I've never played a metroid game in my life.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Yeah I'm happy that everyone else got their white whales, but I couldn't care less about any of those games.

Project Horizon however, looks incredible.

Also, I only caught the last 2/3 of the ubi conference, but all their games seem like the exact same thing with different skins. And Just Dance I guess

Entropia

No One Remembers
The Shenmue and FF7 are both lost on me as I never played them. The Last Guardian was sort meh for me.

Shenmue I can understand. But FF7?! Really?!?!

I was excited for FF7. Last Guardian looked not really that great. And I never played Shenmue and don't understand the hype behind it.

Also, I only caught the last 2/3 of the ubi conference, but all their games seem like the exact same thing with different skins. And Just Dance I guess

Seriously. Ghost Recon got turned into yet another open world third-person action game; so much so that I don't even know why they still bother calling it Ghost Recon.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I'm happy that everyone else got their white whales, but I couldn't care less about any of those games.

Project Horizon however, looks incredible.

...how dare you! I'll make a widow out of your wife..! >=[

FF7 Remake
shenmue 3
The Last Guardian

Sony won the show. The only other thing that would be hyped me higher would've been a Dragon's Dogma sequel or a MonHun on PS4

Azih

This is a good E3. Strong MS trumped by stronger Sony. Everybody's showing good stuff.

I'm all in for Mirror's Edge myself. Love.

mr.rager

I remember playing Shenmue on the Dreamcast wayyyyyyyy back.

"Would you like to play a game of lucky hit?"

"I'm looking for the man that killed my father."

Game is gonna be so good.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
...how dare you! I'll make a widow out of your wife..! >=[

FF7 Remake
shenmue 3
The Last Guardian

Sony won the show. The only other thing that would be hyped me higher would've been a Dragon's Dogma sequel or a MonHun on PS4

Sure, considering how disastrous Nintendo's was lol

zroid

Banned
Horizon is probably the game of the show so far for me

I'm more excited about Mario Maker but since that was shown last year already, I won't count it

Top Bottom