• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Quadratic

Thanks dudes. Can't wait.

You're not a far walk from Guu (Japanese Izakaya) on Church St. It's hit/miss here on GAF but I've always had a good time.

I'd go there for drinks/atmosphere. It does get quite busy so I'd maybe gander if there's a line and pass if you're not in the mood to wait. Protip is to go around when they open.

I would second Kuro and recommend Paramount on Yonge Street for middle eastern. You are from Shawarma land so I doubt it'll impress you guys.

If you are going to huff it over to Kensington market I whole heartily recommend 7 Lives for tacos. Or Jumbo Empanadas. I have a slight bias toward latin food.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
You're not a far walk from Guu (Japanese Izakaya) on Church St. It's hit/miss here on GAF but I've always had a good time.

I'd go there for drinks/atmosphere. It does get quite busy so I'd maybe gander if there's a line and pass if you're not in the mood to wait. Protip is to go around when they open.

I would second Kuro and recommend Paramount on Yonge Street for middle eastern. You are from Shawarma land so I doubt it'll impress you guys.

If you are going to huff it over to Kensington market I whole heartily recommend 7 Lives for tacos. Or Jumbo Empanadas. I have a slight bias toward latin food.
Screw Guu! Go to Zakkushi!

A reminder that unless Quad says otherwise, it's gonna be a MonHun night o drinking, carrying, and KFCing.

Edit: Mah blood sugar...HNNNGGHHHH!

Quadratic

Screw Guu! Go to Zakkushi!

A reminder that unless Quad says otherwise, it's gonna be a MonHun night o drinking, carrying, and KFCing.

Divisive!

Yeah, Monhun night at Pour boy. I brought a power bar like a veteran. If things change with the power situation we'll be moving over to Clinton's. PM for updates.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Post here just before you say I Do and take a pic. When they ask what you're doing, tell them you're letting the most important random generic Asians on the Internet know that you're finally married.
Nah, I think it needs a new thread: GAF, I'm at the alter at my wedding and I don't know what to do next.

I also prefer Zakkushi over Guu.

Order the weird shit at Zakkushi like chicken liver, gizzard, and hearts. I know most people think it sounds disgusting but it tastes so good with a cold beer.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I'll be down there around six. Some friends might want to pick up Splatoon yogurt first, so I might run a bit late. I hope the thunderstorms come and pass so my dog doesn't freak out when I leave him.

Walked home from work in the pouring rain

But thankfully I had my super rain jacket with me. Shirt, headphones, glasses and face were all dry, as if I never went outside

My socks and pants though, not so lucky.

It was really funny seeing all these people without umbrellas or rain jackets just helplessly waiting underneath anything, and then me and a few other people on the street with rain jackets just not giving a fuck and being wonderfully (almost) dry

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I am! I went to make sure it was charged and discovered I've somehow lost my stylus. :(
Well I don't have a 3Dd stylus but a regular one you can have. I got it for Theaterhythm. Goddamn thing destroyed my hands.

Quad is also bringing a charger and power bar so we'll be good.

Rinoa

Well I'm off to get married

*screams internally*

Congruts!

8f7.jpg

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
My favourite part of the night.

Kuro looking around: "Hey where'd shadowkat go?"

shadowkat's sitting across the table from him the entire time.

Sober

Not pictured: someone else having KFC walking in on me while I was in the washroom. I finish and come out and find him coming out of the ladies' room. I give him ample applause. He told me he really had to go.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Not pictured: someone else having KFC walking in on me while I was in the washroom. I finish and come out and find him coming out of the ladies' room. I give him ample applause. He told me he really had to go.

That ladies room weirded me out a bit. The ceiling was so low I could reach up and put my hand flat against the ceiling. I didn't even have to stand on my tip toes.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
That ladies room weirded me out a bit. The ceiling was so low I could reach up and put my hand flat against the ceiling. I didn't even have to stand on my tip toes.
They use all the space to make the KFC...

My stomach and head....

Edit: everything still hurts...and then I see Quad all awake and energetic this morning at Union station. Dammit, Quad! I'm too old for this...!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

My stomach and head....

Edit: everything still hurts...and then I see Quad all awake and energetic this morning at Union station. Dammit, Quad! I'm too old for this...!

Just image how your head will feel after hanging out with your 'friends' in Montreal for a week!

Quadratic

My stomach and head....

Who's idea was it to have a 4th bottle of soju? EM didn't even get a shot glass and had to drink from the bottle like a hobo.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I'm finally in Montreal and will be here a week.

Their station and surrounding area isn't even in the same league as ours. Jesus. Theirs looks nice, has nice shops, isn't a confusing twist of messes of turns, and there isn't any goddamn holocaust artwork.

Nice and hot here thus far. :)

COORS LITE FUZZY TO DEATH, EM! >=[

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
They look okay. I'll only start believing them when they finally clinch a playoff spot.

Really putting yourself out there. :lol

Just enjoy what's happening for now, when they revert back to what we know then we can all sigh together.

zroid

Banned
Really putting yourself out there. :lol

Just enjoy what's happening for now, when they revert back to what we know then we can all sigh together.

I feel pretty good about them when they're healthy. Of course that won't last, and then it's back to the usual.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I feel pretty good about them when they're healthy. Of course that won't last, and then it's back to the usual.

As always anytime a Toronto team goes on a bit of a run I like to look around and see the shit reporters trying to find anything to shit on them for.

Top Bottom