• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toukiden: The Age of Demons |OT| "very f*ckable." -@tecmokoeieurope

Shengar

Game is out in certain stores here in NYC. I'm waiting for Digital version though.

Damn, if I were you I will grabbed it and played it until I got my Stygian bow. But here I am, still waiting for my local store to stock US copy as so far there are only Asia and Euro one :(

killatopak

Gold Member
Just two more days for me.

I'm gonna go get breakfast and then see what's left to be done on the chart.

R3 and R2 copies are available in our stores too but why the hell is R1 not available. :/

Alright, thanks. There's not much left to do. Just some copy pasta and adjusting the some boxes and such.

Shengar

R3 and R2 copies are available in our stores too but why the hell is R1 not available. :/

Alright, thanks. There's not much left to do. Just some copy pasta and adjusting the some boxes and such.

lol
It seems store importer in Southeast Asia just hate US copies :(

Darkone

Dam, don`t know what weapon to choose?
When creating my slayer the first time, am i bound to what i choose or during play i can change weapons?

I can read some of the ones that are in the unsure section so I'm adding those now.

Nice. I'm watching it right now. I'll probably work on the Soul Combination section on tab3 once I'm done with some things.

Good work!

If you're watching, you'll notice I'm having some issues with cell formatting. I've never used google docs spreadsheets before so it's a learning experience.

killatopak

Gold Member
If you're watching, you'll notice I'm having some issues with cell formatting. I've never used google docs spreadsheets before so it's a learning experience.

Yeah, I had troubles with it too at the start since it was my first time too. After a few minutes, I quick got used to it. It is a bit tedious though. Some cells unmerge when I try to move them.

CrovaxPSO

For whatever reason Amazon is giving me a Prime estimated delivery date of the 13th. I guess I'll pay for one-day shipping since that changes it to the 11th.

Scher

For whatever reason Amazon is giving me a Prime estimated delivery date of the 13th. I guess I'll pay for one-day shipping since that changes it to the 11th.

That's the same issue I have. Amazon said it was estimated to arrive on the 13th, which is kind of odd considering Dangan Ronpa is only on two-day shipping and is estimated to arrive on the actual release date.

Doombear

That's the same issue I have. Amazon said it was estimated to arrive on the 13th, which is kind of odd considering Dangan Ronpa is only on two-day shipping and is estimated to arrive on the actual release date.

Preorders have been wonky with release date delivery. Have you tried selecting "change delivery speed", leaving it as is with 2-day, and clicking "save"? That updated my delivery date to release date last week for Bravely Default. Originally estimated for the 11th. Changed to the 7th after doing this. Worth a try, yeah?

CrovaxPSO

Preorders have been wonky with release date delivery. Have you tried selecting "change delivery speed", leaving it as is with 2-day, and clicking "save"? That updated my delivery date to release date last week for Bravely Default. Originally estimated for the 11th. Changed to the 7th after doing this. Worth a try, yeah?

Gave it a shot, still says the 13th. Thanks for the suggestion, though. I also tried switching it to 1-day then back to 2, but it went back to the 13th again. It's not the end of the world if I pay $4 more or wait an extra two days.

Abdiel

I'm killing some time tonight, going to open a room. Name "Gaf" password "gaf". I've got a party chat open as well, so if you're already on my friend list, just jump in.

Abdiel

Yeah... that was really strange. It said "Not all players ready, cannot join game" and then my game froze up... So, yeah. I got kicked out, which is strange. First time I've seen that happen. Meh. I just got a call anyway, sorry : / I'm sure we'll hunt soon!

Yeah... that was really strange. It said "Not all players ready, cannot join game" and then my game froze up... So, yeah. I got kicked out, which is strange. First time I've seen that happen. Meh. I just got a call anyway, sorry : / I'm sure we'll hunt soon!

I have it happen constantly. What country are you in, for reference?

ramyeon

For Australians NOT going Digital on Toukiden, you may want to reconsider.

JB Hifi has finally listed the game for preorder, not only is it $59 - $11 more expensive than the digital version and without any preorder bonuses, they've listed it as being released on the 27th so you'll have to wait a good 2 weeks to even get it.

Really ridiculous how little effort goes into promoting and releasing Vita games here. They dropped the ball even worse than usual on this release though.

maouvin

Ye ole "not all players are ready" bug on starting a hunt. Got a bunch of them on the first week playing the demo (as well as disconnections during the loading), then set my vita on a DMZ and things began to fare better.

Ye ole "not all players are ready" bug on starting a hunt. Got a bunch of them on the first week playing the demo (as well as disconnections during the loading), then set my vita on a DMZ and things began to fare better.

Yeah, I've mostly been fine since I set my vita's IP to the DMZ, but Koei's problem is going to be that a typical vita user won't necessarily know how to mess with their router settings.

The issue is probably also exacerbated by cross region play, DMZ or not.

I'm in the US.

So am I.

JB Hifi has finally listed the game for preorder, not only is it $59 - $11 more expensive than the digital version and without any preorder bonuses, they've listed it as being released on the 27th so you'll have to wait a good 2 weeks to even get it.

Really ridiculous how little effort goes into promoting and releasing Vita games here. They dropped the ball even worse than usual on this release though.

Oh yikes, thanks for the update! I like to go physical with Vita games, so I guess I'll just finally put in an order with Ozgameshop. It'll likely still get here quicker than the local release date. =\

Shandy

I really prefer physical (and I want to get rid of this gift card), but this distributor, I swear... I understand that Toukiden is not going to set the world on fire, let alone Australia, but some respect would be appreciated.

I guess I'm going down to pick up a PSN card this evening. :\

Darkone

Dammit, jusr saw in the OT that the demo save can be used for the full release, to bad i deleted the demo install to clear space for tommorow.

Any chance the save is not deleted?

Dammit, jusr saw in the OT that the demo save can be used for the full release, to bad i deleted the demo install to clear space for tommorow.

Any chance the save is not deleted?

Maybe if you have PS+ and have auto uploads turned on? Big maybe though, since I think you have to turn auto uploads on/off on a per-game basis on Vita.

Other than that, sorry. Vita's save management is really stupid.

Top Bottom