• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toukiden: The Age of Demons |OT| "very f*ckable." -@tecmokoeieurope

ramyeon

Gonna go through and add a bunch of people from this thread as soon as I get a chance, can't wait to start playing this!

swnny

PSN: swnnyh
Char: swnny
Using mostly knives or the longsword.

On a side note, anyone who have pre-ordered from zavvi? (Approximately)How long is the shipping to eastern Europe?

killatopak

Gold Member
Sorry I didn't help. I didn't realize how close to done you were and I was planning on doing it today when I got home from class. But you've already finished, so great job.

You can still help me. :D

I'm also trying to compile the effects of Mitamas. For example :

Additional attack(M) - Soul1(3) , Soul7(10)

Where soul is the name of the mitama and the numbers inside the parenthesis are the levels when the mitama will get that particular skill. Besides that I'm also compiling Soul combinations and such so if want to you can still help me. :D

Just take a look at the second tab on the spreadsheet.

Here's the stream clip from twitch, youtube upload coming soon:

http://www.twitch.tv/nayon7/c/3684100

Edit: youtube version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rxAyfkDN70

This is great. Thanks!

Is the item limit still a problem in the full game? I constantly have to sell stuff after misions, only to realize I needed that stuff for new weapons or armor... I know it's higher than 30 in the full game but is it unlimited/very high or will you still have a full inventory after a while?

alexein

psn:Alexein88
character:alex
I've done the demo but i erased it since it bugged me that i had to sell item because of the 30 limit.
so i'll start new next weekend.

killatopak

Gold Member
Is the item limit still a problem in the full game? I constantly have to sell stuff after misions, only to realize I needed that stuff for new weapons or armor... I know it's higher than 30 in the full game but is it unlimited/very high or will you still have a full inventory after a while?

IIRC The max is around 999 but you do have to complete the blacksmith guy's quest in order to expand your item storage.

-Digits-

There's a 'medal' for expanding your storage. If storage will still be a problem in the full game, I recommend making a list. It has helped me tremendously with inventory management.

There's a 'medal' for expanding your storage. If storage will still be a problem in the full game, I recommend making a list. It has helped me tremendously with inventory management.

Yeah, that's an option I suppose. It's just that I'm used to dumping everything into the item box in MH without having to worry about it getting full (atleast when you have the max box size).

I'm not sure I'll have the money to get it in February (probably not =[), but:

PSN: Razienn
Char: Sophia

Not sure about the weapons, but, right now, I feel
Main: Knives (SO EASY)
Sub: Sword

Mitama: Abe no Seimei <3 (at least from the ones on the demo)

Ridley327

PSN ID: RidleyFGJ
Character: Ridley

Amazon sent me an email that the game is getting shipped out on Thursday, so a slight delay in the monster hunting oni slaying on my end.

jtrov

Finished paying off my pre-order when I went to pick up Bravely Default yesterday morning, and yet the only thing on my mind is being able to finally play Toukiden in a few days.

I really enjoy the MH games, and the thought of a MH style game in the vein of hunting demon's is just too damn good. I've had no luck finding many online matches, so I'm hoping to add a few here so we can some online play going come Tuesday.

PSN: JTROV

Still haven't decided on what weapon I should main, but I'm enjoying the sickle, pole-arms, and daggers thus far.

Darkone

This game really reminds me of Soul sacrifice in its style but its much better then SS.
When playing in MP is there any difference in the missions or its the same ones?

Zunja

Well I'm convinced! I'm going to get Toukiden now and Bravery Default later!

I think I'm going to main Gauntlets and mess around with spear and bow. I really wanted to like sickle but for the life of my I can't get into them.

Arkaerial

Unconfirmed Member
Yup, I'll be getting this on launch. I keep playing the demo trying the different weapons to see which I like the most. So far I like gauntlets and long sword but really enjoy playing any weapon.

PSN - themlasu

Man I'm late to this party. Buying the demon loving shit outta this.

PSN: BaronVonBeans
Game name: Garbanzo
Weapon: Bow

Might dabble in gauntlets, but I love that bow *so* much.

umbra

PSN: Raze_Panumbra
Name: Umbra

Leaning towards sword, but bow and spear are fun too, so I'll probably use them some as well.

JimPanzer

PSN: Deep_Chord
Char: Sakura
Weapon: Dual Knife

europe release is 3days after the US release, so I'll have to catch up a bit at first

krossj

PSN: kjross
Character: Oro

I'm in the EU also so I won't be on until saturday. Been using mainly the sword in the demo but going to try and change regularly.

swnny

That's weird I tried that and he still just does the slam.

Edit never mind I just realised its the ultimate attack.

You can also touch the weapon icon next to your heath bar to perform the attack.

I added/sent out invites to everyone, who posted their PSN IDs here ^^ Hope you guys and gals don't just leave me hanging there. :D (my psn is posted at the beggining of this page as well)

Tizoc

Spent a little more time LOLing =V
Update first post with some PSN IDs, will add the remaining later.
G'nite and have sweet dreams with your husbando and/or waifu.

How do you create the stygian weapons? I finished all the missions in the demo, yet I only see the 2nd tier and fire weapons. Its weird since I got the full stygian armor set a while ago.

How do you create the stygian weapons? I finished all the missions in the demo, yet I only see the 2nd tier and fire weapons. Its weird since I got the full stygian armor set a while ago.
It may be like Monster Hunter in that you need specific parts before a piece shows up in the store. You might need to kill the boss a few more times, breaking all parts, before it shows.

It may be like Monster Hunter in that you need specific parts before a piece shows up in the store. You might need to kill the boss a few more times, breaking all parts, before it shows.

I think you have to do the quest related to the blacksmith to unlock them.

Hmm well i did The Blacksmith's code quest a while ago. Is there another one? Maybe I do need to keep fighting the boss. Already fought him a bunch breaking all parts every time.

Top Bottom