• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toukiden: The Age of Demons |OT| "very f*ckable." -@tecmokoeieurope

Shiina

stfu desynced, he made another server.

Not showing up for me again. I'll probably go to bed, though, thanks for the games.

I'm having trouble seeing my brother's lobby. Anyone else having issues finding games? I find it hard to believe that no lobbies exist.

I could see your lobby a moment ago. I think most people have it set to English because I can find a lot of people under it but barely any under All.

I'm having trouble seeing my brother's lobby. Anyone else having issues finding games? I find it hard to believe that no lobbies exist.

killatopak

Gold Member
What's the point of pacifying your mitama?

There are 10 levels in each mitama. Each level will give you one passive skill but the maximum a mitama can hold is only 3.

Let's say you maxed the level of your mitama and erased all the previous skills but then you found out one of the earlier skills has a better effect than your lvl 10 skill. You should pacify it to delevel your mitama and acquire the earlier skill.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Still can't get over how pretty the art for the girls everyone here. That Oka smiling art during dialogue is so lovely *sigh*

And my thoughts are still fighting over whether I should create male or female MC.

killatopak

Gold Member
Just a heads up, I added English passive skill names to the 2nd page of the chart. It's not done yet but it's getting there.
That's great thanks!

Still can't get over how pretty the art for the girls everyone here. That Oka smiling art during dialogue is so lovely *sigh*

And my thoughts are still fighting over whether I should create male or female MC.

Create a male character and accidentally bathe together with the females or create a female character and bathe all the time with females.

You know what to do.

That's great thanks!

Create a male character and accidentally bathe together with the females or create a female character and bathe all the time with females.

You know what to do.

With a female character, I went in at the male bathing time and Yamato just kicked me out of the bath.

He was like "If you're trying to practice your stealth, you need more work," or something like that.

Didn't get any boosts and used up a ticket -_-.

Beat up the fire bird. I'm having fun but the bosses so far don't seem too interesting.

Yep, you're right about where I am. I'm a few story missions past the first Pyropteryx fight.

I agree I haven't been challenged by anything yet, but then I think back and the first Monster Hunter had Velocidrome, Kutku, and other such jokes as its first bosses so I'm not going to worry about it just yet.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND I just got news from the distributor of my Physical R1 Toukiden cart that it will be delayed until further notice. He is asking whether I would like to get a refund right now.

FML. I should probably get the digital version after all.

killatopak

Gold Member
Yep, you're right about where I am. I'm a few story missions past the first Pyropteryx fight.

I agree I haven't been challenged by anything yet, but then I think back and the first Monster Hunter had Velocidrome, Kutku, and other such jokes as its first bosses so I'm not going to worry about it just yet.

I had a hard time with Kutku back then. :3
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND I just got news from the distributor of my Physical R1 Toukiden cart that it will be delayed until further notice. He is asking whether I would like to get a refund right now.

FML. I should probably get the digital version after all.
I knew you would share my pain. Brofist.

Filth

i just used gloves for the first time, i skipped them in the demo and holy crap..... the damage is insaneeeeeeeeeee

kiriin

Guys does the inventory increase in full game?
Pretty stupid that i am forced to sell my item in the demo -_-

Been playing the full game for over two hour havent ran into inventory problem at all. The inventory upgrade mission is right after the end of chapter 2 demo.

Added a buttload of you on PSN (Graelinn). Everyone loving it so far? I am.
Game is fantastic. I had a blast tonight.

The series has a ton of potential and I hope TK realize it. Just hoping the game sells well enough to justify their localization. I'd hate to see a sequel stuck in Japan.

Can you guys list some items from the demo that is required for some quest in the full game?

I think these are in the demo, not completely positive though.

Weapons:

Twisted root x1
Deformed skin x1

Armor:

Killing stone x1
Chipped broadsword x1

Edit: My bad you meant quests lol.

The series has a ton of potential and I hope TK realize it. Just hoping the game sells well enough to justify their localization. I'd hate to see a sequel stuck in Japan.
Omega Force titles seemingly do pretty well overseas since I think only maybe one of their games hasn't been localized. I think only re-releases on other consoles and some spin-offs of games have been stuck in Japan.

If this ever does get a sequel(god, it should), we should get it. :)

Doombear

Game is fantastic. I had a blast tonight.

Super agreed. I really would love for this to get a localized sequel. Ragnarok Ace is getting an NA release in March yeah? But no NA confirmations for either Soul Sacrifice Delta or God Eater 2 right? =(

Oh and as an aside... one of you lot (SoopaMan?), with your Narga icon, finally convinced me to get the MH3U avatar bundles... but my PS3is all YLOD-ey and it wont let me do a damn thing with them on Vita. BOOOO!

killatopak

Gold Member
Super agreed. I really would love for this to get a localized sequel. Ragnarok Ace is getting an NA release in March yeah? But no NA confirmations for either Soul Sacrifice Delta or God Eater 2 right? =(

Oh and as an aside... one of you lot (SoopaMan?), with your Narga icon, finally convinced me to get the MH3U avatar bundles... but my PS3is all YLOD-ey and it wont let me do a damn thing with them on Vita. BOOOO!

Sony should really let us change our avatars using the Vita. What's worse is that it's the same situation with the PS4.

Changing avatars is only exclusive to the PS3. :/
I was rocking the hammer (MH master race) avatar for a while but I'd love to see Toukiden avatars. Let's bug TK on Twitter!

TtcP2bl.jpg

Done.

Shengar

I'll be surprised if SSD not coming to the states, being Sony 1st party and all.

Quick question guys

I was just playing the demo and looked up move lists here.

I can't seem to do Triangle + Circle attacks for any weapons. Is there a reason? Do I get those moves later? I'm only at the start of the demo if that matters.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Quick question guys

I was just playing the demo and looked up move lists here.

I can't seem to do Triangle + Circle attacks for any weapons. Is there a reason? Do I get those moves later? I'm only at the start of the demo if that matters.

It can only be pulled off when your weapon gauge is full I believe. It's the ultimate move that can immediately kill non-boss monsters and break parts of big monsters.

Welp just got to the second chapter. Fought my first "large oni" I think. Battles are longer then soul sacrifice it seems which I like, and I like the way the limbs come off. Fun stuff so far.

Add meh, PSN: Kotd I have nobody else really playing this!(I think I saw baron von beans playing. :p)

maouvin

After sending my Tenko a lot of times to the Age of War (getting it red), it always seems pissed when I talk to him. Does his personality change with his color?

At least he's a total badass now.

killatopak

Gold Member
After sending my Tenko a lot of times to the Age of War (getting it red), it always seems pissed when I talk to him. Does his personality change with his color?

At least he's a total badass now.

It means he's getting used to acquiring stuff from a particular age. Color change means more items from that area.

2014_02_12_181204.jpg

Now to play the waiting game. Maybe I'll just watch some movies or read some mangas...

That's great! I've gone digital as well. :D

Hello everyone,

My UK cart should turn up tomorrow. I'll go through and add everyone on the PSN ID list.

Can someone stick me on there, please?

PSN ID - philisatwat

ramyeon

About 24 hours left here in Australia if digital preorders go up for download at the time they stated on the receipt. Hard to wait...

Top Bottom