• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toukiden: The Age of Demons |OT| "very f*ckable." -@tecmokoeieurope

Looks like I'm not going to work or moving my car anytime soon...lol

That means I will just have to play toukiden all day! :D

YKMqq8D.jpg

Any room left in that lobby? I'll join in.

I WANT IN ON THIS. Just got home from my one and only class. No other obligations for 7.5 hours, Fuck homework, let's roll.

F5'ing thread waiting for one of you to tell me you're in the lobby.

TheGrue

Having a ton of issues with online play. Network errors, people dropping, etc. I have port forwarding on for both PS3 and PS4 and I wonder if there are some conflicts for Vita in that regard and it is causing me issues. Network Communication has been interrupted seems to be the big one. I get in a lobby and see everyone and then that happens. I show a Type 2 NAT on Network Status.

Having a ton of issues with online play. Network errors, people dropping, etc. I have port forwarding on for both PS3 and PS4 and I wonder if there are some conflicts for Vita in that regard and it is causing me issues.

I have a ton of problems unless my Vita is running under the router's DMZ.

Also guys: 5:02 Jollux with all parts break? Hell yeah <3.

.......beginners that are still on chapter 1 has no business joining you guys, huh.

I wish it was like Monster Hunter where you can still join regardless as long as you were the same Hunter Rank (and we're still technically on low rank), but this game works differently. The available quests are limited to the lowest member of the party.

I wish it was like Monster Hunter where you can still join regardless as long as you were the same Hunter Rank (and we're still technically on low rank), but this game works differently. The available quests are limited to the lowest member of the party.
Aw man, is that so? Oh well, I wouldn't mind replaying and helping other people reach up to higher quest levels. (Only on the second set myself atm)

Wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

It feels SO GOOD to do a mission and not have to sell shit!

I love this game
It's the little things like this that make me smile. I couldn't agree more. No need to sell, no need to buy to keep earning money. And that's just inventory management! Loving every second of my experience with this game so far.

EDIT:

I will be home from work in an an hour and a half. I AM SO DOWNNNNNNN

killatopak

Gold Member

Not really. Otherwise me and Himiko wouldn't be able to fight Pyroteryx.

I'll just go out of the room in a bit and upgrade my equipment. <3

ramyeon

Merydia is Amethyst right? I think you'd better take the quest since you're the room leader atm.

I could do with some Jollux farming :)

Ah, I didn't know that. I've only played with one friend thus far and we traded back and forth just fine. I'll make sure to do that from now on.

Honestly, it seems random because i had a friend pick missions for me as well. It just seems to have a more chance to bug out or something when the host doesn't pick.

I'm glad I hosted without issues. I'm generally a terrible host in multiplayer games, I've found.

Edit: Let me know in here when you guys want to move on, and what we're moving onto. I'm on phase 4-6 I think, so I'll let you guys pick all the missions.

TheGrue

I have a ton of problems unless my Vita is running under the router's DMZ.

Also guys: 5:02 Jollux with all parts break? Hell yeah <3.

Alright, I added the Vita to the DMZ and all seems to be better. I think I just have port forwarding for too many Sony devices. Both my PS3 and PS4 never seem to have issues and they don't really have any conflicting port ranges.

crinale

If you beat, say like Pyroteryx, on story missions for the first time, you are almost guaranteed to get certain Mitama. Such mitama should give you a short speech about him/herself upon joining you.
Now, if you beat Pyroteryx first at multiplayer, you get same Mitama but you'll never get speech. Instead, if you beat him on story mission afterwards, then you won't get Mitama again (you already have one) but get the speech at that moment.

Kinda funny but I guess it can't be helped (doesn't hurt your progress in any way).

ramyeon

I'm probably out after this one guys, it's like 2:30am here haha and I've run out of material space too... I guess I need to do story mode to upgrade it past 99?

Top Bottom