• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toukiden: The Age of Demons |OT| "very f*ckable." -@tecmokoeieurope

Shiina

Does a space mitama reduce my charge time as well as allies' charge times within the ritual purification or does it only increase my allies' during the ritual and not mine or how does it work exactly?

I'm probably out after this one guys, it's like 2:30am here haha and I've run out of material space too... I guess I need to do story mode to upgrade it past 99?

Quests, actually. The turn stuff in kind. Mine's up to 350 and I haven't really felt like I've worked for it.

I'm probably out after this one guys, it's like 2:30am here haha and I've run out of material space too... I guess I need to do story mode to upgrade it past 99?

Yeah gonna get off for a bit as well. You need to do the quests, there is some that will upgrade storage space. I did like three of them so far.

Nice session guys was mad fun. I'll be back on later.

Aw, okay. I guess I'll eat lunch.

Unless Luna wants to continue with me?

Edit: Lunch it is! Then, blazing through story mode since it's fallen behind compared to my online progress. I want to upgrade Mitama past level 5 goddamnit.

ramyeon

HOLY SHIT! TERRAGRINDER IS ONE BADASS MOTHERFUCKER! I kept dying. D:
Me too man. There's very little grace period between being knocked down and getting back up. I found he'd knock me over and just keep pummeling me unlike in MH you get a period of immortality to recover D:
Quests, actually. The turn stuff in kind. Mine's up to 350 and I haven't really felt like I've worked for it.
Ah yep! Just saw I had one of those, need to go back and get damn Hypno Fangs to complete it haha.

Thanks guys! Great stuff, we'll do it again soon!

killatopak

Gold Member
Aw, okay. I guess I'll eat lunch.

Unless Luna wants to continue with me?

I gonna go and craft some equipment, maybe do a few quest. I'll message again should we play online.

It was very fun. :D

Me too man. There's very little grace period between being knocked down and getting back up. I found he'd knock me over and just keep pummeling me unlike in MH you get a period of immortality to recover D:

Ah yep! Just saw I had one of those, need to go back and get damn Hypno Fangs to complete it haha.

Thanks guys! Great stuff, we'll do it again soon!

I actually ran out of heals. Good thing there was a hidden shrine there. :p

Nasser

Pretty enjoyable game. Out of idiocy, I deleted the demo before getting my saved data :( I had replay chapter 1 all over again. The setting of the game is amazing. I've always loved the japanese mythology/folklore.

Although I prefer Soul Sacrifice to this in terms of combat, and killing monsters. The only reason for that is Magic. In Soul Sacrifice, you have tons and tons of different ways to kill monsters using magic. The only thing that made me get bored with SS easily was the repetitiveness. Which I didn't find here.

TheGrue

I can not get a golden fur to drop for anything. Supposedly blitzers drop them, but I only have two quests with those and they spawn only one. Not sure if maybe a different quest is better to get them. It's the last thing I need to finish the Regulation Gloves to complete that set. Any tips?

bgQtq69.jpg

....You're a dirty liar, Nagi. I can see that clearly.

Scientifically, breasts are just fat. :D

Well they felt the same size to me, so she's still a liar.

Err...

I can not get a golden fur to drop for anything. Supposedly blitzers drop them, but I only have two quests with those and they spawn only one. Not sure if maybe a different quest is better to get them. It's the last thing I need to finish the Regulation Gloves to complete that set. Any tips?

Sorry, I can't remember where I got all my golden fur. Quests where blitzers spawn will sometimes also give you golden fur in the rewards though. That's the best you can hope for, I think. Dunno why there hasn't been a quest with blitzers as a main objective, even up to where I am >_<.

- If he kills you too soon use Def mitama. The buff ability alone (hold R to gain extra armor) let you survive much longer. You have extra buff and invincibility skill too.
- IIRC there's a shrine to recover your skills. It may be hidden so you may have to use mind's eye to find it (I'm not really sure about that).
- If possible cut off and purify his arms so they won't be that damaging any more.

Thanks for the help. Worked like a charm, never dies once and got all the parts off of Manhunter.

Arkaerial

Unconfirmed Member
I've been playing story mode so I can get the larger item storage. I think I'm at like 350 now. Need to get into some online matches later.

kiriin

The two mission from chapter 1 is your best bet, all other mission where there a blitzer involves a boss fight. Just keep farming, golden fur isn't a rare drop.

TheGrue

The two mission from chapter 1 is your best bet, all other mission where there a blitzer involves a boss fight. Just keep farming, golden fur isn't a rare drop.

I've done 1-4 about 20 times and not gotten one. I know 1-7 (Manhunter) has him spawn, so I don't do that one because it takes too long. What is the other Chapter 1 mission that has a blitzer?

killatopak

Gold Member
Pyroteryx really looks like a chicken.

I thought it must be some kind of bird but when I looked at its face it's exactly like a chicken.

I've gotten all parts from the Terragrinder multiple times but I can't get a hornbit from it. Gaaahhh.

My friend had the same issue. I had problems getting drill tooth from it. Now I'm rolling in it. It took my friend I think 5-6 kills before getting its hornbit despite us getting the all parts break every time.

kiriin

I've done 1-4 about 20 times and not gotten one. I know 1-7 (Manhunter) has him spawn, so I don't do that one because it takes too long. What is the other Chapter 1 mission that has a blitzer?

My mistake the other mission is actually in chapter 2 -Defensive Mission, only one Blitzer but that where I got my golden fur from. It just one zone to clear so essy to farm.

Ogawa-san

I think I'm doing harrowhalf wrong, and so far it's the only boss I had to retreat and restock once.

I can't consistently reach the upper arms with my longsword, so I just break the lower ones over and over to stagger the boss and force it to lower down, which takes a while. And when it enrages and switches form, I get hit like a truck by that non-telegraphed spinning attack even though I'm under the boss.

Tips?

Kaji

So I just imported my save and the trophies I'd earned for finishing chapter 1 and killing all parts of an Oni didn't unlock, even through they say earned in the medal menu.

Any ideas?

killatopak

Gold Member
So I just imported my save and the trophies I'd earned for finishing chapter 1 and killing all parts of an Oni didn't unlock, even through they say earned in the medal menu.

Any ideas?

Just finish a mission/boss once. They should unlock after.

IconGrist

The OP says the release date is tomorrow... was the street date lifted or something? Thinking about picking this up. In the US, if that helps.

Is there any list as to when you get additional Mitama. I think I have gotten them at the end of missions and after defeating random enemies.

Top Bottom