• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toukiden: The Age of Demons |OT| "very f*ckable." -@tecmokoeieurope

ShinMaruku

How far does the customization go? Can I got completly crazy like in Ragnarok odyssey with head gears making me look like sidhe or is it the standard Koei stuffs?

krossj

I'll probably try out online later this evening.

Missed this, is a room still going?

I played a bit offline to try and get some practice. Think I might try and clear some online quests before teaming up with you guys. If anyone is on tomorrow night I would def be up for some hunts.

I like the design of the Windshredder. A lot more interesting than the manhunter.

I got distracted by TxK also, so good.

Shiina

el5.jpg

oh boy

Korten

Banned
Woooot! Finally killed Jollux with all of his pieces gone. Always killed him with one last piece left.

Also how much Patronage is gold? I'm at 21k with silver only...

Abdiel

2 quick questions; anyone know if servers are separated by region, and is there an in-game verbal chat?

It seems that they are seperated by "English" or "All"... Not really much beyond that.

As to voice chat, you can use the Vita party chat no problem, you just want to open the chat room before opening the guild hall, because it'll kick you out if you hit the home button.

Kensuke

2 quick questions; anyone know if servers are separated by region, and is there an in-game verbal chat?

Don't know about servers, but there is no in-game chat. Unless you form a Vita-party of course.

I'm making another room:
room: gaf
pass: gaf123

Looking to finish 2-X missions and then grinding Jollux for a bit to make a set.

Abdiel

Thanks for the info. I've been eyeing this, but I'm the only one of my friends with a Vita lol

My advice? Put it in their hands. Show off some of the prettier games, and how easy it is to switch back and forth between things on it. I did that with my group of friends, and it went from just me to now I have converted 10-12 people into snagging them. Not to mention the pretty sizable community of GAFers that have already jumped in for this game.

Korten

Banned
Can't find the GAF room. D: on Phase 3 atm.

Also there should totally be a GAF skype, steam, or some sort of chat room.

sensui-tomo

How's the multiplayer works actually? It would be suck if I dragged you down just because I'm still in phase 2.

ditto on knowing how this works, do i need to finish all of phase 2 to unlock phase 3 or is it story based(with beating those chapters to unlock new phases)

My room is currently full, unfortunately. But yeah, missions selection is limited by member in the lowest phase.

I'm in phase 4-6, but I offered my help to anyone lower. Scher asked first so I'm helping with phase 3.

Shiina

Pretty much, the ai is actually competent. It might be a bit different playing people but it still a fun game in short bursts.

I think my AI bugged during the Ogre fight (can't remember his name). As soon as I severed a part they'd just do nothing at all while the oni would channel it back asap.

Anybody had this?

I think my AI bugged during the Ogre fight (can't remember his name). As soon as I severed a part they'd just do nothing at all while the oni would channel it back asap.

Anybody had this?

I did. I think the game was trying to show us that some Oni get new body parts when you let them regrow their limbs, since I think Chthonian Fiend is the first one like that.

Rebecca, sorry, someone took your spot.

Edit: They left.

I did. I think the game was trying to show us that some Oni get new body parts when you let them regrow their limbs, since I think Chthonian Fiend is the first one like that.

Rebecca, sorry, someone took your spot.

I got back in :D

Edit: I also fucked up on my mitama and deleted the wrong buff :(

Also thanks for waiting

Sure thing. Umbra and I will keep the lobby warm.

Edit: Regulation is a damn good set. The next one that's like it (shit ton of resistances, including against Sky), is Veteran.

Superflat

Did a decent amount of multiplayer earlier today with randoms. Looks like I'm nearly done with phase three.

I can never find the Gaf lobby though, assuming the lobby has "gaf" in the name somewhere. Is it under the "English version"? Seems like that's where most of the lobbies are, only two or three rooms show up under "All"

Did a decent amount of multiplayer earlier today with randoms. Looks like I'm nearly done with phase three.

I can never find the Gaf lobby though, assuming the lobby has "gaf" in the name somewhere. Is it under the "English version"? Seems like that's where most of the lobbies are, only two or three rooms show up under "All"

From the rooms I've been in, all have been under English Version, since we found out that the other regions all fall into that category as well.

Yeah that's why I keep using this set, dem resistances lol. Thanks for waiting been frequently leaving lol.

No problem, it's totally understandable. Back when Umbra and I used to live in the same city, we'd ad-hoc Monster Hunter and it was always a couple minutes between quests because of all the town stuff.

Edit: Guys, I can't believe we just stunlocked a Viper Queen for 30+ seconds.

sensui-tomo

thank goodness this has online, (i had the fortune of having a 6+ MH group back on the psp thankfully enough, then when 3u came out they didnt get it until i sold my copy (due to boredom)) hopefully the community lasts a while(i'm not sure how SS is doing at this point), since this game feels better than the other 2(imo)

Top Bottom