• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toukiden: The Age of Demons |OT| "very f*ckable." -@tecmokoeieurope

Thanks guys. Got the part I needed, it's 3:30 am over here so I'm gonna head to bed lol or else I would help out killa catch up. Have fun guys, I'll be on again later.

ramyeon

I wouldn't mind playing online for a bit before I sleep. Says I'm ins phase 3-6 right now. If I can find your room I'll join it (name is Aki).
Gonna make a room now. Killa let me know if you're still keen.

GAF 1234 as usual.
Thanks guys. Got the part I needed, it's 3:30 am over here so I'm gonna head to bed lol or else I would help out killa catch up. Have fun guys, I'll be on again later.
Thanks! Still pretty short on parts but I'll get them soon I guess haha can't seem to get a Talon to drop :/

killatopak

Gold Member
If you guys are alright, I'm in. I just finished chapter 4 so sorry for the late reps

Edit: Can you guys wait? There are story dialogues lol.

Superflat

I'm getting the not all players are ready error guys, can someone recreate the lobby?

I just made one, GAF pw 1234, see if that works. Never hosted before :U

edit: Are the missions in the red color the critical missions I need to progress to the next phase?

Superflat

Man I'm just kinda confused now, I was able to see the harrowhalf mission in the last room but not now for some reason. I can't see anything past the ryx. Not really sure how online lobbies work still *_*

If you're able to choose missions, please do lol.

ramyeon

Man I'm just kinda confused now, I was able to see the harrowhalf mission in the last room but not now for some reason. Not really sure how online lobbies work still *_*
Out of Ammo needs to do the prior key quests before, it limits your choices by the person with the least progress.

Edit: Damn, this happens sometimes when a non-host starts missions or just randomly.

ramyeon

Haven't had issues since the demo and tonight it's torturing me :(

I'm gonna start a room and try one more time. Same as usual.

Edit: "not all players are ready" again. Something's not agreeing with us right now :(

ramyeon

Yeah this is odd, never had this many problems so consistently! Do you guys wanna try one more time to do Harrowhalf? Sorry Out Of Ammo but I don't think you can do that quest yet.

killatopak

Gold Member
Let me host.

I'll call it quits if it still doesn't work.

So I completed all red quests in the 3rd phase. Why can't I start some 4th phase ones?

Top Bottom