• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toukiden: The Age of Demons |OT| "very f*ckable." -@tecmokoeieurope

No problem, it's totally understandable. Back when Umbra and I used to live in the same city, we'd ad-hoc Monster Hunter and it was always a couple minutes between quests because of all the town stuff.

Edit: Guys, I can't believe we just stunlocked a Viper Queen for 30+ seconds.

Team Speed with a little sprinkle of Attack on top :p.

Ogawa-san

Getting that platinum will take a bit longer than I expected...
phqijWL.jpg

260k haku AND you lose both lv10 weapon and mitama in the process.

Also, the last boss
is a bit disappointing. Chthonian Fiends are harder and take longer to kill.

As tough as you guys may have thought that was, I want you to know that we broke him somehow. There was supposed to be a point at half health where he grew all his feathers back.

This is only the third Bladewing I've killed and he definitely grew his feathers back the first two times I killed him. Somehow we just skipped that entirely. Must've interrupted his feather growing stance.

As tough as you guys may have thought that was, I want you to know that we broke him somehow. There was supposed to be a point at half health where he grew all his feathers back.

This is only the third Bladewing I've killed and he definitely grew his feathers back the first two times I killed him. Somehow we just skipped that entirely. Must've interrupted his feather growing stance.

Yeah I noticed that on numerous bosses. Seems to glitch sometimes.

killatopak

Gold Member
Woooot! Finally killed Jollux with all of his pieces gone. Always killed him with one last piece left.

Also how much Patronage is gold? I'm at 21k with silver only...

I'm at 30k and still no gold. probably at 50-99k lol.

Edit:

Guys, I'd like to join. :3

Just post guys if a slot is open.

Scher

Sorry if I'm starting to cause some problems. My battery is running low but my charger doesn't seem to want to work.

Edit: Sorry about that, it's working now. I had to mess with it some real quick.

Man, the beginning of that Bladewing fight was bullshit. It was such a troll, just staying in the air constantly.

Sorry if I'm starting to cause some problems. My battery is running low but my charger doesn't seem to want to work.

Edit: Sorry about that, it's working now. I had to mess with it some real quick.

Good to hear.

Edit: I forgot people couldn't join if a mission was already up. I took the mission down so come on in, Scher.

Korten

Banned
Hey, going to fight the Phase 3 Pyropteryx! Anyone want to join in and farm him up? If you do I made a room:

Name: GAFO
Password: 4233

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I'm trying to catch up on the story since it makes you do everything again on multiplayer.

On the first boss Manhunter (1-4) if anybody wants to join.

Scher

Out of heals, better go find a shrine, oh wait, boss is dead.

Edit: Again, sorry about kind of running around like crazy on the fight before that. Don't know what was wrong with my charger at the time.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Is it wise to bring weapons crafted from Windshredder to fight against Windshredder...?

Anyways... I need the hornbit part ugh. Anyone open to help...?

diablos, you still up?

Korten

Banned
Hey my room is still open to farm Pyropteryx. :)

Room name: GAFO

Password: 4233. :)

Come join!

Closed actually, low battery, going to let my Vita charge.

Ketch

So im on right now. making a lobby called gaf progress no PW just trying to catch up with my singleplayer progress.

Where can you find Broken haniwa and Magatama?

Need to finish the rest of this Bladewing set. Can't seem to find the items in the collection records. I know I found them before since i have 3 parts already made.

I was having real problems online last night. Couldn't find any lobbies. When I created one, people would join but we were unable to start the mission. I had a freeze once as I tried to start online missions, and one crash to Vita desktop - including sending an error message to Sony. Just me?

Regardless, having a great time with this game.

JimPanzer

I was having real problems online last night. Couldn't find any lobbies. When I created one, people would join but we were unable to start the mission. I had a freeze once as I tried to start online missions, and one crash to Vita desktop - including sending an error message to Sony. Just me?

Regardless, having a great time with this game.

happened to me in the demo too, not in the full game though. what did you set your region option to? It seems you find alot more lobbies if you set it to english version only.

I'm keen to farm Bladewing a bit for his armour set. Anyone down?

I'm good to go. Wait a bit. I'm just starting the game. :D

Me and stfu will join you :). I won't be on for too much longer, as it's pretty late. But i need one more material from Bladewing to finish the armor.

Edit: He can't find your server for some reason

Ok now I left and can't find it either. I'm gonna make a server.

GAF/1234

Top Bottom