• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toukiden: The Age of Demons |OT| "very f*ckable." -@tecmokoeieurope

The freeze during loading happened to me as well. Played a quest with some guys everything was fine, next mission freeze while loading.
Is it possible the western version is based on an earlier build? I thought they fixed this with a patch in the jpn.

That's also something I asked tecmo eu and never got an answer.

ramyeon

The freeze during loading happened to me as well. Played a quest with some guys everything was fine, next mission freeze while loading.
Is it possible the western version is based on an earlier build? I thought they fixed this with a patch in the jpn.

That's also something I asked tecmo eu and never got an answer.
The last error I got was weird. I went to accept the mission someone had taken and for some reason it started loading the mission while the others were still running around. Then it loaded, then it just crashed completely with an error that force closed the application :/

Superflat

Man, past 2am. Gotta sleep! Good hunting, though we were marred by weird problems lol

Lobbies wont display if somebody has pulled up a mission, so keep that in mind.

Yea, there's a bunch of little rules that govern the online play that I didn't know about so I was confused half the time I was on it. Have a better idea of it now.

Shengar

What armor do you guys use? I'm still wearing my Stygian+9 and after being knocked dow twice by Terragrinder (fuck Terragrinder with it sliding attack), I decided to change.
Hm still not sure if I go attack or spirit mitama as my main for bow.

Spirit Mitama skills much more suited with Bow playstyle for me, as both implosion and pursuit need strike precision to hit your desired target.

I'm wearing blazebird set.
BggkpkJIgAA34ke.jpg:large

Oh yeah judging by the armor sets this should be the weaknesses of the bosses so far:

Manhunter: Fire
Windshredder: Earth
Jollux : Wind
Pyropteryx : Water
Terragrinder: Wind and Fire

Ogawa-san

Beaten the game using a hydrus+9 set, didn't have issues other than running out of Recovery during some of the longer fights.

Then I found my first "hard mode" manhunter (not a bloodhunter,
ch. 6+
) and it one-shotted me.

killatopak

Gold Member
Oh yeah judging by the armor sets this should be the weaknesses of the bosses so far:

Manhunter: Fire
Windshredder: Earth
Jollux : Wind
Pyropteryx : Water
Terragrinder: Wind and Fire

Or you could look at the NeoGAF mitama spreadsheet and go to sheet4 to check what the bosses' weaknesses are lol.

Shengar

Harrowhalf is a joke. While the concept is nice design wise, the battle is totally stale except for the laser circle of doom :/
At least Jollux have a fitting battle them for it.

Abylim

Damn, at Bloodhunter now. I love this game. Trying to find toad oil, been killing the toad looking things in chapter 4 for a bit now, no luck

Top Bottom