• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toukiden: The Age of Demons |OT| "very f*ckable." -@tecmokoeieurope

ramyeon

Ugh, pretty much no lobbies at all. Anything near my level is all password locked. Kinda disapponted at how inactive the online community of this is compared to my experience with MH3U.

Shengar

Ugh, pretty much no lobbies at all. Anything near my level is all password locked. Kinda disapponted at how inactive the online community of this is compared to my experience with MH3U.

Vita small userbase and being a new game doesn't help that much. MH3U also is pretty popular and practically system seller to many person out there.

Currently grinding my way through phase 2, so at least we can play some phase 3 together.

JimPanzer

Great :) just entered a game with some randoms but I'll make a lobby afterwards and post it here. Probably about 5 mins after :)

alright, I'll keep an eye out.

btw. I'm really impressed with the production value of this game. graphics, music and general art style are top-notch.

ramyeon

have you tried restarting the game? I get the feeling it helps sometimes.

I'm stuck in the loading screen :O
Yeah a few times, when it crashes the game completely closes as well. Never had issues before tonight either, but it seems to happen again and again tonight :/

Edit: restarted vita and router. When I played with random people it was fine though.

ramyeon

Restarted everything so here's hoping it works this time. It's odd because when I played with random people before everything was fine.

Guymelef

What does the precision with Knives?
I can't choose.
This
2014-02-15-154239urjcd.jpg
Or this.

ramyeon

...not all players are ready error AGAIN. I don't know what's wrong guys. I don't think it's my connection since I can play with others fine.

ramyeon

I'm out of ideas, for all the hours I've tried to play tonight I've only been able to have a couple of successful hunts, pretty ridiculous really haha.

Shiina

How do you get advanced materials from normal monsters? I need the third item from Poisonspitters. Is that Chapter 6 stuff?

ramyeon

Maybe tomorrow would be a different story lol.
One would hope so! On the plus side, I finally found a room of randoms who were up to Bladewing. Managed to take him out really quick and got a new Mitama and that Talon I needed to complete the set. Just need a couple more Broken Haniwa to finish it now.

Fistwell

If anybody wants to come over help a scrub (havent touched online since the demo), I've opened a lobby: GAF~G01D, pass: 1234.

I'll just be rushing through shitty quests, feel free to drop by and say hi.

I reached "Thank you for playing" screen in the demo...and I imported the save file. But I don't see any headgear. Where do I get it? Did I do it right?

I reached "Thank you for playing" screen in the demo...and I imported the save file. But I don't see any headgear. Where do I get it? Did I do it right?

I have the same problem... Completed every mission in the demo, played with at least 3 people online, but got nothing :'-(. Also no letter.

Also my trophies for completing chapter 1 and all tutorials didn't pop in the full game. Although I can get those with a new character I guess. I'm still salty about my pink Tenko mask though, that was like the main reason for me to get this game.

Just kidding.

...or am I?

killatopak

Gold Member
Also my trophies for completing chapter 1 and all tutorials didn't pop in the full game. Although I can get those with a new character I guess. I'm still salty about my pink Tenko mask though, that was like the main reason for me to get this game.

Just kidding.

...or am I?

There's an additional tutorial after a few chapters so you can't immediately get the trophy coming from the demo.

Top Bottom