• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toukiden: The Age of Demons |OT| "very f*ckable." -@tecmokoeieurope

ramyeon

I really suggest everyone set their Vita to a static IP and as the DMZ on your router settings. That fixes a lot of the issues and I find I only get issues when playing with people who haven't done that.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I really suggest everyone set their Vita to a static IP and as the DMZ on your router settings. That fixes a lot of the issues and I find I only get issues when playing with people who haven't done that.

Ever since I put my router/modem combo into transparent bridge mode and bought my own quality router, all my connectivity issues with game systems vanished.

I downloaded the demo and then the full game off of the recommendations in here and this game has the thing I've been wanting most in MH-style games: fisticuffs!

I'll be more active once I'm more used to the overall combat.

Shiina

Do same skills stack with each other when they're from different mitama?

Okay apparently most do, even -charge time for thrusting attacks seems to stack. This is sick.

MightyKAC

You've been very helpful, feel free to pick any missions you want

EDIT: Thanks for the hunts, will add you on psn :)

No problem man you're fun to play with. :)

Sorry I had to go so soon but I have a few appointments to keep right now. But if you plan on playing again I'll make sure look you up.

Kaji

No problem man you're fun to play with. :)

Sorry I had to go so soon but I have a few appointments to keep right now. But if you plan on playing again I'll make sure look you up.

Cheers, sure will be playing it, I'm going to head out for a run but you can always find me on.

ramyeon

How does it look like on males?
Pretty bad.

093769c8968a11e3966f0awe1c.jpg

Don't like the female one either though, it's silly. Shame cause it's a good set.

Also my trophies for completing chapter 1 and all tutorials didn't pop in the full game. Although I can get those with a new character I guess. I'm still salty about my pink Tenko mask though, that was like the main reason for me to get this game.

Just kidding.

...or am I?

To get the ch 1 trophy just play the last mission of ch 1 ( Manhunter) and it will pop.

Wookieomg

Hey guys, I'm really thinking about picking this up after having played the demo for a couple of hours... Just got a couple of questions:

If I really loved Monster Hunter, would this be a shoe-in for me? I noticed the similarities, but really liked the differences as well. But as I have only experienced a brief snippet of everything, I'm not sure if the similarities go beyond the same minimap/zone structure and the hunting aspect, or if there are other things as well.

And secondly, is the online community (particularly GAF's presence, since I'm a member here) strong or as alive as MH3U's was on the Wii U? I could definitely see myself doing some badass hunts with fellow Gaffers. But I'm wondering if the content is lengthy/rich enough to sustain an online playerbase for a long span of time?

Leaning towards picking this up as soon as I get done with Bravely Default. Thanks for your input GAF!

Top Bottom