• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toukiden: The Age of Demons |OT| "very f*ckable." -@tecmokoeieurope

Scher

Shit that Cthonian was intense. Most I've ever fainted in a battle before. I stupidly used up all my heals towards the start of the battle thinking there was a shrine to replenish them... lol. And we were locked into the arena too.

He moves around so much and I'm so slow!

Superflat

Nightblade moves around too much. Whew.

Alright, Warden's my last victim for now! Good playing with you guys as always :D

edit: dayum, got the last part at the last second? :U

Nightblade moves around too much. Whew.

Alright, Warden's my last victim for now! Good playing with you guys as always :D

edit: dayum, got the last part at the last second? :U

Yeah, I special attacked for the last break. Didn't think it would kill it at the same time though XD.

Scher

I'm going to step out to do the same thing, so I'll remake the lobby afterwards.

Edit: Or I would make it if I wasn't missing one piece.

Alrighty. I'm so happy I had enough parts to make the Nightblade gauntlets after just one Nightblade, since I still don't have the Brilliant Light required for the Warden gauntlets (sky), and the Nightblade gauntlets are also sky and are better in every way.

ramyeon

Alrighty. I'm so happy I had enough parts to make the Nightblade gauntlets after just one Nightblade, since I still don't have the Brilliant Light required for the Warden gauntlets (sky), and the Nightblade gauntlets are also sky and are better in every way.
Nice. I was missing a piece for the Nightblade sword so just got the Purge Sword instead.

Scher

Haha man such a letdown for such a cool looking family of Oni.

No idea what we need to do to progress... I have a feeling it might be that "Slay 100 Dark Aurwings" quest but I can't be sure.

I think right now it's just do missions until the next key mission pops up. I don't mind doing the slay 100 mission, if that's what you think we need to do.

ramyeon

I think right now it's just do missions until the next key mission pops up. I don't mind doing the slay 100 mission, if that's what you think we need to do.
No idea, but they were key missions in the story mode that's all. Should be easy and quick anyway.

Scher

We have Cimmerian King up now.

Edit: Damn, we missed all parts by one.

Sorry. I was hoping to get those horns with my last special attack I had towards the end.

Anyways, I think it's about time I hopped off and got some food. I am starting to get really hungry now.

Sorry. I was hoping to get those horns with my last special attack I had towards the end.

No worries. I mis-aimed my special and broke the wings even though they were already red. Nagi probably could've gotten them herself if I had just aimed right and broken what I was aiming for.

ramyeon

Anyways, I think it's about time I hopped off and got some food. I am starting to get really hungry now.
Haha you and me both, good games though. The best run of uninterrupted online play I've had on this yet!

killatopak

Gold Member
I'm changing my router. I was using a router/modem combo but some poster said it was a bad idea.

I hope this help fend off some errors this game has.

CrovaxPSO

Trying to finish up Phase 5 by myself but these NPCs are so dumb, might as well do it solo.

Edit: Finally they stopped running right into the big slash.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Just finished the story.

Damn that final fight took me 45 minutes...

And since I broke every part I got enough mats for that sexy sexy spear.

Baliis

I really need to catch up in the multiplayer so I can play with you guys, I'm still only in like phase 2-2 or whatever from the demo.

ramyeon

I really need to catch up in the multiplayer so I can play with you guys, I'm still only in like phase 2-2 or whatever from the demo.
Definitely. The multiplayer is just so much more fun than the single player experience IMO. That said I am kinda interested to check out the rest of the story, so I should probably finish off chapter 5 at least. Especially since so much content is locked behind that.

Shengar

Any room still up?
Wait what! The bow just keeps on giving.

I really have to try other weapons too. Some bosses feel rather easy with the bow.

Yep, you can. I always assume it that you can't roll while aiming but on the other day I accidentally press X, and my character still retain her aim and charge after the roll. But it difficult to change my habit of releasing attack just because I want to roll lol

Top Bottom