• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toukiden: The Age of Demons |OT| "very f*ckable." -@tecmokoeieurope

RalchAC

I think I have found my Abe no Seimei replacement as my main SPT Mitama

Bye Abe no Seimei, nice knowing ya.
lol it depends on her passive skill in the end

That's some really nice art.

Seeing the mitamas makes me wonder. How likely is that Tecmo releases a Toukiden TCG spin-off for smart devices? XD

Shengar

That's some really nice art.

Seeing the mitamas makes me wonder. How likely is that Tecmo releases a Toukiden TCG spin-off for smart devices? XD

Indeed they are.
2014-02-22-180401.jpg

2014-02-22-180419.jpg

2014-02-22-180518.jpg

It surprise how nice the art really is. Even more so considering there are 200 mitamas in this first generation. That's really massive amount of work. But we must expect them to be reused for the sequl though :p

Abylim

So finally got some of the NPC weapons!
DBZ: BoZ has been taking up some of my time, my friend bought it for both of us. That, and the late night hockey has knocked me around :p

Go Canada!!

Kensuke

Anyone up for some Nightblade killing and further phase 5 missions? That bastard is pretty hard the moment he gets on four legs.

Is there any penalty to paying for Mitama level ups as opposed to getting them through battle?

Also, what is the point of resetting Mitama's to level 1?

killatopak

Gold Member
Is there any penalty to paying for Mitama level ups as opposed to getting them through battle?

Also, what is the point of resetting Mitama's to level 1?

None.

So you can relearn previous skills. Mitamas have 10 passive skill but only 3 are accessible at once so you have to delete a previous skill if you want a new one.

You can use 3 mitamas so that makes a total of 9 passive skills.

None.

So you can relearn previous skills. Mitamas have 10 passive skill but only 3 are accessible at once so you have to delete a previous skill if you want a new one.

ooooooh, okay, I haven't been able to level up past 3 yet, so I didn't know about the 3 passive limit on mitamas, now it makes much more sense

Oh man, this game is so damn good

Finding items when you need them is such a hassle. Searched myself and send my tenko about ten times to age of peace to find a haunted lantern and nothing lol.

Kensuke

None.

Are you one of the slayers in my lobby? If so, which one? :p

Ogawa-san

Finding items when you need them is such a hassle. Searched myself and send my tenko about ten times to age of peace to find a haunted lantern and nothing lol.
Is that item in your collection list?

I only need two items to complete it. After sending the Tenko out about fifty times to the same zone to find the elusive last to no avail, I'm almost positive it won't find anything you haven't found yourself first.

Is that item in your collection list?

I only need two items to complete it. After sending the Tenko out about fifty times to the same zone to find the elusive last to no avail, I'm almost positive it won't find anything you haven't found yourself first.
Its in my list, yes.
Alright I found one while not searching on Age of Peace EX but the normal one. Section 2.

killatopak

Gold Member
Try now?

Lobby: Phase 5 ;)

Edit: Ugh, I can't believe it. Not all players ready again. :( Killatopap, maybe we should try it with you making the lobby.

Done.

Edit: Ughhh phase 1 guys joining....
EDIT2: Uggghhh. Not ready error. I'm feeling it's because of that jabberwock guy. Got an error when he was around a while ago too.

Should I make another room?

killatopak

Gold Member
Wtf.

When I pressed ready it instantly loaded while you were still running around.

I think I'm gonna take a break. I kinda need some sleep.

Ok guys I just built Oka's sword. But I didn't need Kikka's Eastern Citrus Fruit to do so.
Oh yeah guys could you please make a list with known bugs and send me a pm later? I'm about to write an email about issues and suggestions later to tecmo. I told them on twitter and they agreed.

Cheksa

Neo Member
Indeed they are.

It surprise how nice the art really is. Even more so considering there are 200 mitamas in this first generation. That's really massive amount of work. But we must expect them to be reused for the sequl though :p

Koei has had top notch illustrators for a while, what surprises me actually is that they never tried, to my knowledge, to exploit this talent outside of their games. I'd love a Koei artbook with illustrations from RotK, DW and now Toukiden.

I never have issues joining to starting MP. I think you people have some ISP / configuration issues.
Soul Sacrifice worked flawless for me. There is also a bug where attack effects are missing.

To be clear today I had no joining issues but for the first time the missing laser from dreadhalf etc.

Kensuke

Finished a mission with killatopak, but then another players not ready error.

You're getting some sleep now?

Edit: Ah ok, till next time. Hopefully with less errors.

krossj

Venom Queens follow up tornado was a pain the first time round but i'm up to chapter 7 in the single player now. Phase 5 in multiplayer.

El_Pistolerio

Neo Member
I know that the excel doc was made using the japanese version of the game, but will it be updated to be consistent with the english version? I was just checking off the mitamas I have and they're mostly the same, except for minor variations and slight "misspellings" (at least different from the english mitamas) for example Nukata No Ookimi is Princess Nukata in the game and Hongaji Kennyo is Honganji Kennyo with an 'N' but I wasn't sure if that was a typo or just an intentional variation for the English version.

Shengar

Ok guys I just built Oka's sword. But I didn't need Kikka's Eastern Citrus Fruit to do so.
Oh yeah guys could you please make a list with known bugs and send me a pm later? I'm about to write an email about issues and suggestions later to tecmo. I told them on twitter and they agreed.
lol I completed them two in one go so I don't that Kikka is only extra.
Are still compiling bugs and suggestion? I'm sending you a pm now.
Koei has had top notch illustrators for a while, what surprises me actually is that they never tried, to my knowledge, to exploit this talent outside of their games. I'd love a Koei artbook with illustrations from RotK, DW and now Toukiden.

The lack of RoTK Artbook is surprising considering how pretty some of the portraits were. Heck, RoTK X background art is what makes it so timeless.

Ogawa-san

I thought I was so smart stacking Affliction with a weapon with paralysis... Everything gets stunned within 4 hits, except bosses. Looks like they have higher resistance to it.

I wonder how it'd go in a group with four people with that setup.

how did you do that? I can't even beat the mission before that. What's your equipment?
For Four Horsemen I equipped Littoral Wingbow +3 So I could deal way faster with pyrogrinder. I brought Hayatori, Hatsuho and Nagi with me. Hatsuho starts with you and Hayatori joins at the Pyrogrinder. Nagi joins for the third boss Skyshredder.
The mission after that is actually way easier.

SPT build.

Edit: I'm going to send tecmo the mail on Monday.

Top Bottom