• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

True Detective - Season 2 - We get the Season we deserve - Sundays on HBO

Popnbake

The twist is that Vince Vaughn is also gay, which is why he can't get it up with his wife anymore, and he and Taylor Kitsch are gonna bang at the end of the season.

If Vince wasn't already associated with Colin and they paired him with Taylor giving him help on the case, that could actually work...

Charles-Barkley-Falling-Asleep-Inside-the-NBA.gif

if they didn't have the good will from season 1 i probably would have called it quits on this show. its not the worst show ever but it hasn't been worth the time so far. also funny that almost every scene ends with some "thought provoking" one liner.

girl: sowwie i wasn't there 4 u
other girl: u can't even be there 4 urself doe
BOOM ROASTED!

guy: what do blue and green mean
girl: ur mood ring
BLAM!

Catdaddy

Charles-Barkley-Falling-Asleep-Inside-the-NBA.gif

if they didn't have the good will from season 1 i probably would have called it quits on this show. its not the worst show ever but it hasn't been worth the time so far. also funny that almost every scene ends with some "thought provoking" one liner.

girl: sowwie i wasn't there 4 u
other girl: u can't even be there 4 urself doe
BOOM ROASTED!

guy: what do blue and green mean
girl: ur mood ring
BLAM!

Waiting for e-cigarette joke...

Burt

Preview
So that was this season's 'cabin out in the woods'? Everything's all wrapped up but not really and true detectives are the ones that keep going after the case is closed?

I feel like at this point last season there was a puzzle with some pieces missing and they left it unfinished. This season, it feels like they just took all the pieces and dumped them on the floor in a big fucking mess.

I might've missed it, why did the top floor of the building explode?

No reason was explicitly given, but basically because the Vinci government rigged it to blow so that their primary suspect in the Caspere murder would die and the case would get a bow on it. Kitsch did ask if it was a cookhouse.

Apt101

Just getting into it. So much angst everywhere. It's weird how they try to make these actors look haggard, but still clearly done up with tons of makeup. It's just not working.

Top Bottom