• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump explains why he spends so much time golfing, "That White House is a real dump"

SummitAve

Banned
Kitchen privileges at WH alone make it better than any of his shitty properties. I'm pretty sure you get to deck out the residence anyway you like as well.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Could you imagine if Obama was out talking with some friends and said the White House was a dump? Could you even imagine?

gabbo

What was the reason why he was able to keep a stake in his business while other president's weren't?

Republicans are willing to overlook all the laws he's breaking because he's willing to fuck over: poor people, non-white people, Democrats who don't fit the first two groups, he can't read the legislation they [aren't even able] to put in front of him, and he'll go along with it.
Basically because he's their scapegoat and rubber stamp all in one.

Raven117

I literally laughed out loud when I read the title.

Gawd, that was great. I mean, we are so far from anything even imitating respectable at this point, you just have to laugh.

Imagine Obama saying that.

They gave Obama shit for ordering Grey Poupon, saluting with coffee in hand, terrorist fist bump, didn't go to church enough, hating white people, loving Muslims, and all kinds of shit.

Obama got treated like absolute shit from the get-go.

He and his family were pure class, they had to be the perfect black family and it didn't matter. I'll never forget how horribly people treated the Obama family.

Viewt

Yo, fuck that guy. It gets me seriously heated when I think about his disgusting ass sleeping in the White House. It still fucking stings.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Trump just denied he said this on Twitter:

I love the White House, one of the most beautiful buildings (homes) I have ever seen. But Fake News said I called it a dump - TOTALLY UNTRUE

WELP, VACATION TIME FROM ALL THAT WINNING.

The FAA has issued a Notice to Airmen guideline over Bedminster, New Jersey from August 4 until the early hours of August 21 for VIP movement, indicating that President Trump will likely be taking a lengthy summer vacation at his Trump National Golf Club there.

For comparison: Trump, who often complained about the length of President Obama's vacations, will likely be away from DC during the August doldrums for approximately the same amount of time as Obama's 16-day trip to Martha's Vineyard last summer.

TheContact

trump-obama-golf-tweet.jpg

Has any reporter brought this up to him ? Would love to hear his response

Edit: lol I see. Of course he did

Jombie

Trump thinks the White House isn't classy enough.

From future history books, Trump will have ordered the strike on North Korea from his golden toilet.

What? The house for the top executive in public service in a nation founded on laws and liberty isn't covered in gold and other, excessively tacky opulent goodies?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
For anyone else I'd believe them since hearsay from Golf.com doesn't strike me as super proof but, yeah, the fact he had to comment on this in such a transparent way makes me believe it all the more.

But that's his fault. He's less reliable than Golf.com at this point.

Top Bottom