• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump explains why he spends so much time golfing, "That White House is a real dump"

IaN_GAF

I can see how the awe inspiring weight of the history associated with The White House means little to a man like Trump.

In my most humble opinion the residence is wasted on the occupant.

The Kree

Banned
Because they let a black family live in it.

Make sense, given his track record of housing discrimination. Property values drop fast when black people are present.

Daingurse

Worst. President. Ever. Just a complete embarrassment every single day. Dude doesn't even want to be fucking president.

You guys are all assholes to assume that is what he meant by this, he was talking about how it is a swamp and DC is such a shithole. Cause of all the toxic people and stuff.

Amirite SHS? It was just a joke, you guys need to relax.

This was the moment he became POTUS.

The only thing that makes a trump presidency worse is knowing that he doesn't want to be there, he has no business being there.

Is this just the ultimate troll?

Fuck him.

Trump (and the GoP) have normalized and set precedents for allowing:

1. Nepotism - full blown, sons and daughters and IN-LAWS.
2. Promoting personal businesses through the office of the Presidency.
3. Retaining all personal business interests while President and actively conducting business through them, for profit, at the expense of taxpayers.
4. Leaving the Capital of the United States of America EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND to play Golf or otherwise shoot-the-proverbial-shit.
5. Firing his cabinet and/or staff members monthly, if not weekly.
6. Demanding loyalty from independent departments.
7. Appointing completely unqualified people to federal department heads.

He is shitting all over government standards.

Cuburt

Probably has a lot to do with the decor.

Time-Fake-Trump-Cover-800x430.png

Yeah, the White House is a dump. Guess who made it that way, dumbass?

If you don't like it, leave! Oh wait, he can't. The pee pee tape will be leaked if he does.

antonz

While I am sure he views the White House as a dump lets not kid ourselves that his motives are that pure.

He is set to make tens of if not hundred's of millions from the US Government by staying at his resorts etc. I mean he is making $130,000 a month just from US Government renting of Trump tower space even if he never visits there the entire presidency. He is set to make over 6.3 million over the course of 1 term just from Trump Tower rent. The Secret Service etc. then have to pay to stay at mar a lago, Bedminster and all those other places.

When trump goes out on the golf course the secret service has to pay for their own golf carts to follow the president around. Was reported in April that at Mar-A-Lago alone the secret service had already paid over $35,000 in golf cart rental fees.

MKIL65

Yes, the huge burden of responsibility that comes with working in The White House, is too much to handle. Cry baby.

Dadasch

LOL

And the best part is there is no reason not to believe it because it's such a normal thing to do for him.

cakely

Feel free to quit and move back to your tacky-ass gold-plated penthouse. I assure you, you won't be missed.

blugbox

Neo Member
Sounds like he really wants the job.

"I inherited a mess and this place is a dump" -Best President in History Bar None minus one

Slermy

Trump (and the GoP) have normalized and set precedents for allowing:

1. Nepotism - full blown, sons and daughters and IN-LAWS.
2. Promoting personal businesses through the office of the Presidency.
3. Retaining all personal business interests while President and actively conducting business through them, for profit, at the expense of taxpayers.
4. Leaving the Capital of the United States of America EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND to play Golf or otherwise shoot-the-proverbial-shit.
5. Firing his cabinet and/or staff members monthly, if not weekly.
6. Demanding loyalty from independent departments.
7. Appointing completely unqualified people to federal department heads.

He is shitting all over government standards.

Yeah, aside from the constant threat of him nuking someone, this is the worst part about this presidency.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Can we make "Donald Dump" a thing?

blugbox

Neo Member
Yeah, aside from the constant threat of him nuking someone, this is the worst part about this presidency.

Seriously... every part is the worst part haha! How can one human being be so terrible in every measurable category... It truly baffles me

Kthulhu

Friendly reminder that this man will be in your children's history textbooks. He might even get several chapters dedicated to him.

Oh please.

He can't pimp his businesses from the White House.

He's gotta be at Bedminster and Mar-A-Lago in-person to maximize his member's fees.

He is totally abusing his office to make himself richer and nobody seems to give a flying fuck.

What was the reason why he was able to keep a stake in his business while other president's weren't?

shiba5

I'm sure FOX and Hannity will be covering this blatant anti-Americanism for the next week. Oh wait...

Friendly reminder that this man will be in your children's history textbooks. He might even get several chapters dedicated to him.

Hopefully due to impeachment/trial/jail.

Top Bottom