• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump explains why he spends so much time golfing, "That White House is a real dump"

Hex

Banned
3MvYxY4.png

Christian

Why deny it, when there's probably audio? Just say you meant it as a joke, like you always do, and skip the backpedaling you'll inevitably have to do. What a bozo.

Lordy I hope there are tapes.

No tapes, but supposedly at least 8 anonymous sources confirmed it. But it doesn't matter because anyone who was on the fence about Trump isn't going to move off it until a city is flooded or their own security is threatened.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
I imagine he was being facecious regarding the statement, jokingly rolling his eyes expecting a bit of light chuckles, playing the room he is comfortable being in(not being literal on the statement)... But that would be giving him more credit than he deserves.

This man has about as much class (perhaps less) as the dirt on the bottom of my shoe.

A total and complete farce.

Edit, lmao @ his tweet. He's living in his own, sick dream world.

AndyD

aka andydumi
The publication wrote that the president is "often at his most unguarded among the people who pay for their proximity to him."
Don't forget they don't release visitor logs.

Top Bottom