• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saganator

What a shit storm and a half. Trump's meeting with the Russian diplomats being closed off to American media but not Russian media should be a huge story, but there is so much shit swirling in the air, it's just one of the things that's happened in the past couple of days.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
As much as I disagree with their stupid ID laws, I've always felt a better use of the money would be to just get IDs to people instead of just talking about it politically.

Republicans don't want everyone to have ID.

I can see major civil unrest, but I'm not sure how a civil war could ever happen in this country in modern society.

Same as anywhere else. IEDs. IEDs everywhere.

benjipwns

Banned
What would be in these documents that Flynn just got the subpoena for?
I assume the ones he hasn't given the House committee either:
Chaffetz and the Committee’s ranking Democrat, Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), both signed a 22 March 2017 letter asking for information including security clearances, documents relating to Flynn’s contacts with foreign nationals and government officials, and payments received by Flynn from foreign sources. In the letter, the committee asked for the documents by 3 April 2017.

Loxley

Part of me believes that Trump genuinely thinks that by firing Comey this whole Russia thing will just go away now. Like, completely. The media will stop reporting on it, democrats will forget about it, and he will go on to be the Greatest President Ever.

Part of me believes that Trump genuinely thinks that by firing Comey this whole Russia thing will just go away now. Like, completely. The media will stop reporting on it, democrats will forget about it, and he will go on to be the Greatest President Ever.

Trump never formed object permanence as a child. If you hide your hands behind your back he forgets where they went.

jelly

It would be funny if someone convinced Trump to fire him so it would lead to his impeachment. His name is Gary and he plays chess.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They promised me an impeachment and investigations then too. And all I got was Donald Trump as President.

Actually you got a Democratic Congress and Barack Obama for 8 years. If you were somehow expecting that scandal to stick to the GOP for 12 years, I don't know what to tell you.

Has anyone in the media acknowledged the fact Trump is happily shaking hands with two dossier Russians but refused to shake Merkel's hand?

3 pictures are worth 3 thousand words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom