• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna happen.

What Trump would have to be caught doing is the question. The GOP has already defended and deflected all of the terrible stuff he's done - the bar for what he would have to be caught doing for them to drop all support would have to be absolutely despicable and not easily hidden. I am actually having trouble thinking of realistic things that the GOP wouldn't stand by him on - even concrete proof of him collaborating with the Russians to sway the election even - that's the scary thing.

Shaneus

LMxQqqsl.png

megalowho

It's the living nightmare we LITERALLY warned the lame ass purity test leftists against during the campaign.

But nah, lets just.... continue to let this shit burn to the ground while losing our shit over Obama getting paid to do a speech brehs. Nevermind the full on fucking treason that these posters never seem to get around to opposing with the same venom they always have for the left.
Sadly agreed. The uproar over that Obama speaking fee bullshit showed the impact the far left can have on the national conversation when they're engaged, and how absent that voice has become when it comes to issues of state that actually matter. This is the burning it all down phase they secretly hoped for, after all. Why focus on Republican evils when there's corporatist Dems that need to be taken down a peg.

Agent orange blinked first.

You never blink first. Especially with people who have been in government far longer then yoy. Any and all reasonable for the IC and anyone else in intelligence to hold back and drip drip info kinda just went out the window.

Will be an interesting few weeks moving forward.

Gutek

What Trump would have to be caught doing is the question. The GOP has already defended and deflected all of the terrible stuff he's done - the bar for what he would have to be caught doing for them to drop all support would have to be absolutely despicable and not easily hidden. I am actually having trouble thinking of realistic things that the GOP wouldn't stand by him on - that's the scary thing.

Correct. I can't think of anything in the realm of possibility that he could do that would make banana Republicans drop support.

Got

Banned
Mitch McConnel continues to be one of Trump's best bitches

C_bDmzoXgAAVtc_.jpg

when Mitch dies, and hopefully it's soon, I'm taking a special trip to his grave and dropping a wet diarrhea shit all over his tombstone. I promise you, if I'm still a member here I'll document it too.

David Wright (@DavidWright_CNN)
.@DanaBashCNN The thinking was that b/c Dems were saying precisely what Rosenstein said in his letter, that there wouldn�t be a backlash (@DanaBashCNN)

41d.png

It's like they think everyone takes their word as is, 100%

I wonder if Trump is hiding behind his cronies recommending this so somehow even if everything crashes down, he can still claim ignorance and stay at the top of this trash heap.

Locke562

Seriously, are americans alergic to riots or is just GAF addicted to defeatism now?

"Oh well, we have a dictator better to deal with it for the next 8 years".

The places people riot or protest in this country didn't vote for Trump. They'll have a hard time caring.

Jeffrey Toobin just made a good point on CNN. There's nothing the Trump administration can do at this point to be exonerated in public opinion about collusion.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
I'm curious on how, if Comey is in LA, that Trump's bodyguard delivered the letter to him?

Unless it just means it was delivered to the main Office?

robochimp

More ammo for Democrats next year. This and healthcare, should be easy wins for us. Can't wait.

It isn't going to be that easy. The 2010 republican wave has ingrained itself through gerrymandering and the Senate seats at play were lasted voted on during a presidential year.

It's the living nightmare we LITERALLY warned the lame ass purity test leftists against during the campaign.

But nah, lets just.... continue to let this shit burn to the ground while losing our shit over Obama getting paid to do a speech brehs. Nevermind the full on fucking treason that these posters never seem to get around to opposing with the same venom they always have for the left.

They've seriously been saying it's not like Hillary would've been better in the last hour

They're seriously the first people I'm gonna curb stomp when shit goes down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom