• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Refuses to Support Paul Ryan, McCain, in Primary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Co4bZoBWgAAK_fw.jpg

*looks at the dictionary and searches for the word "redundant"*

*finds it alongside a picture*

160309205615-donald-trump-islam-intv-ac-cooper-sot-00001209-large-169.jpg

kmax

Trump wants these guys to suck his dick before he backs any of them.

If they don't fall to their knees and pray to the Royal Trump, then The Orange One won't back them.

On Ryan's Republican Primary opponent:

Ryan has an approval rating of like 49% in his district, which is the highest of any elected official in the state. If he gets primaried out, it will be because the craziest members of the Republican party decided to specifically ensure that happens.

In which case, the entire party is just fucked.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Further proof that Ryan and McCain haven't watched The Dark Knight. Trump isn't playing by the old rules. He can't be bought or bargained with. Jump ship before your endorsement becomes an albatross around your neck.

TS-08

I think so or Ryan and the GOP leadership made some kind of comment about Trump having to clean up his act. Anyway this just another in a massive line of things that proves how petty Trump is. There is no master plan by the Clintons here, this is who Trump really is.

Yeah I read the article and it actually points out that Trump's wording echoes Ryan's on him. That is clearly intentional.

RPGCrazied

Really though, what kind of spineless moron do you have to be to take this? Specially McCain? Mocked about being captured, basically calling him not a hero.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
They don't though. They already tried to deep six him and eventually fell in line because they knew it wouldn't do any good. Unfortunately, he shanghaied their party. At this point, he feeds them if anything and he's demonstrating that now.

Yes but he's still running as their party representative he wouldn't have the shot he has at the presidency without their support. He could of run thir party but that wouldn't have made any inroads at winning an elections. He's now proceeding to completely fuck them over if them don't play by his rules..

iammeiam

If somehow some part of the Republican Party wasn't in full on crisis mode, this should send them into a panic.

This election year is amazing.

Cruz >>>>>>>>> Ryan

Fuck that balless coward.

I mean, let's hold on.

Cruz also once suggested we ban muslim immigration and to interview brown-skinned christians to make sure they're not muslims in disguise.

Ryan's a spineless coward, but the devil is in the details, specifically when talking about devils.

Steel

Banned
On Ryan's Republican Primary opponent:

Imagine a Ryan interview after Trump endorses Nehlen. Just imagine the mental gymnastics that Paul Ryan would have to go through to say that he still supports Trump even though Trump is quite publicly stabbing him in the back. It would be glorious.

Granted the nuance or this political system is mostly lost on me but what harm would be done if republicans stop backing Trump?

i get they all likely fear not be re-elected and want seats at the table should the GOP get a person in the Oval Office. However, only a fool could think Trump is or more importantly should become president, so I think it is career suicide to back him more than it is to distance yourself from him. Jump ship while you can to save face, because Trump could potentially salt the earth the GOP walks on.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member

*GOP begs Ryan to take role of Speaker of the House
*Ryan reluctantly accepts
*GOP Nominates Trump as Presidential Nominee
*Trump accepts nomination

**Trump destroys Ryan and GOP

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I'm really hoping a good chunk of GOP big wigs come out for clinton

It may be the only way to save the republican party... just a mess right now

They need to purge their ranks and rebuild as a center right party

Sometimes i want to beleive Trump is just trolling for laughs, i wish that was it :(

He's just an incredibly thin skinned and stupid man. Like the whole thing with the Muslim family- I mean, that should be such an easy thing for a proper politician to deflect and make a non-story.

Instead Trump can't even answer a question about what sacrifices he has made and doubles down on looking like a total ass towards military families. I mean, Trump dumped on Marco Rubio for spitting out a robotic answer in that debate and yet that ridiculous non-answer he gave regarding what sacrifices he's made was about 10 times worse of a choke job than Marco in that debate.

He's just a complete and total idiot that has zero clue what he is doing. He's like an ADHD kid off his meds just lashing out at anything and everything with zero foresight or planning. What a disaster.

Joeytj

Banned
Good lord... If Ryan falls next Tuesday, it will be utter chaos, complete chaos. There will only be, effectively, one functioning national party left, the Democrats.

Even if Ryan doesn't fall, the fact that Trump is now at war against two of the highest ranking Republicans in the country is going bad news for the U.S.

TS-08

I'm not really getting what Trump's problem with McCain is here.

He should have done a good job for the vets but he didn't do a good job for the vets. Trump will do a good job for the vets unlike McCain who did not do a good job for the vets. Hope that clears it up.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Remember how Ryan choked for a moment when he had to refer to Trump as the next president at the RNC?

It was Trump's foot kicking him in the balls via a closed timelike curve. They're all in the Trump Zone now, and there's no way out.

Eidan

Trump is really fucking imploding right now, bringing the entire GOP with him. Clinton is just sitting back watching him set it all ablaze.

Media

I love how he's shitting all over the one women because she's not praising him. Holy shit. 'Loyalty'

Orbis

The only thing Trump could do now to surprise me would be to take a four week vacation in November.

Actually, even that wouldn't surprise me.

The GoP faces extinction at this rate, what a shame..... only can hope that whatever rises from the ashes is a bit better than the current circus.

G.ZZZ

The epuration has started. All the unfaithfuls will be casted away from the paradise that the new God Emperor will create for man. Those of no faith will burn in the hell also know as "not America"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom