• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump rescued from stalled elevator, blasts fire marshal, blasts another fire marshal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald-Trump3-620x447.jpg

This is an unrelated photo.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Yeah, OP isn't quite clear and it seems to make it much worse.

Trump gets stuck in an Elevator. Firefighters rescue him.

Firefighters enforce building capacity limits for the safety of Trump and his disciples.

Trump then bashes the Fire Marshal for enforcing safety, shortly after his team pulled him from an Elevator.

Yeah, OP isn't quite clear and it seems to make it much worse.

Trump gets stuck in an Elevator. Firefighters rescue him.

Firefighters enforce building capacity limits for the safety of Trump and his disciples.

Trump then bashes the Fire Marshal for enforcing safety, shortly after his team pulled him from an Elevator.

Just shows Trump has no clue when it comes to keeping people safe.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Donald-Trump3-620x447.jpg

This is an unrelated photo.

Those babies are ungrateful, I tell ya. Trump sacrificed a lot running for President and holding them, and they cry. Well, it made Trump cry because he wants to make America great again so that babies don't cry at the thought of crooked old Hilary. And unlike Obama, those babies have legit birth verification.

mlclmtckr

Banned
People are joking, but I'm honesly surprised that Donald Trump - an obese 70 year old man slathered in greasy bronzer - can climb a ladder.

Biske

How is it possible for him to prove himself an even more disrespectful, irresponsible, clueless piece of shit, Every. Day???

ericexpo

According to Fox News he was just being sarcastic, they explained he really cares.
I want my president to be sarcastic at a major political heated debate with another country.

Speevy

Banned
Why can't they just not do their job when it matters?

They should have left a black gay Mexican Muslim in there with him until he learned the true meaning of Christmas.

According to Fox News he was just being sarcastic, they explained he really cares.
I want my president to be sarcastic at a major political heated debate with another country.

Sarcasm must be the new defense the orange coward will hide behind when he's called out on his bullshit.

Keasar

...Why did they rescue him? :(

"People stuck in a elevator!? We're on our way! .....Wait, who? .....Oh, uhm, well you see"
*starts slamming keyboard randomly*
"Lots of paperwork has to be done, we'll check in later, okay, just chuck him some snicker bars in the meantime."

DeathyBoy

Banned
...Why did they rescue him? :(

"People stuck in a elevator!? We're on our way! .....Wait, who? .....Oh, uhm, well you see"
*starts slamming keyboard randomly*
"Lots of paperwork has to be done, we'll check in later, okay, just chuck him some snicker bars in the meantime."

To make Trump look bad of course. Crooked Hilary

Garlador

Has this thread mentioned that the fire marshal he insulted was voted "Civilian of the Year" for his leadership and response to victims of a mass shooting?

I feel that's worth mentioning.

Kinyou

I bet they first thing they heard after opening the elevator hatch was

"Excuse me- EXCUSE ME! Why did this take so long?"

Ryan_09

Why can't they just not do their job when it matters?

They should have left a black gay Mexican Muslim in there with him until he learned the true meaning of Christmas.

I feel ya... unfortunately, that kind of unprofessionalism would not fly. It does not matter how much the "customer (as in, one receiving support/service" is a total wad, the moment you lose it, you're now in the wrong. Good on the firefighters for maintaining their professionalism, as now it's making Trump look even more the fool.

rjinaz

Sarcasm must be the new defense the orange coward will hide behind when he's called out on his bullshit.

It's amazing that we don't even have to take presidential candidates * at their word anymore, we can just cherry pick what they say and then choose what we consider to be meant and what we consider to be sarcastic. It's really something. Good job conservative base in eliminating accountability.

*does not apply to Hillary Clinton though

Audioboxer

What sort of bullshit statement is that? As a joke its not even funny.

If you got stuck in an elevator you're suppose to laugh at your own expense anyway, not troll someone else. Let alone the people who rescued you.

Mariolee

I hate to reiterate this, but if it was anyone else who blasted firefighters RIGHT after they saved him/her, their campaign would take a massive hit.

But Trump's poll numbers still hold strong.

Korigama

Trump eventually took the stage at the rally, where he opened his remarks by blasting the local fire marshal for shutting off entry to his campaign event due to capacity restrictions.

"This is why our country doesn't work," Trump said as he slammed the Colorado Springs fire marshal during the rally, moments after the department's firefighters rescued him. The paper reported that Trump said the fire marshal "didn't know what he was doing and 'was probably a Democrat.' "
...I'd say they should've left him in there, if not for the Secret Service members who would've been stuck there with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom