• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump rescued from stalled elevator, blasts fire marshal, blasts another fire marshal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstripes

Banned
holy shit, the exact same shit he got roasted for at the DNC and for months. He just doesn't fucking care.

just imagine him trying to pull this shit as president, unbelievable.

He's the victim, and he needs to make sure everyone knows he's the victim.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
Why has he decided to go after fire marshals

I legitimately do not understand

This isn't even a matter of "he's not a politician." What person, ever, goes after fire marshals?!

Generally, nightclub owners who have an habit of packing their venues WAY past safety standards.

Log4Girlz

When he becomes president, he's going to create new legislation to prevent this in future. Everyone will support the Fire Marshall Bill.

Why has he decided to go after fire marshals

I legitimately do not understand

This isn't even a matter of "he's not a politician." What person, ever, goes after fire marshals?!

I was gonna say at some point he will have a go against someone in a wheelchair or with a disability. Then I realised he already did that. And I laughed out loud.

This is fucking bananas.

Maybe he just wants to lose?
He probably wouldn't mind. I think he likes being the contrarian rather than an actual leader and if he's president he won't get to be involved in his businesses and travel wherever he wants whenever he wants.

If you never have to lead you never have the opportunity to gloriously fail. He's a coward.

Razzorn34

When he becomes president, he's going to create new legislation to prevent this in future. Everyone will support the Fire Marshall Bill.

GpHD4YG.gif

Two Words

Shitting on firefighters seems kinda crazy for a politician. I mean, firefighters risk their lives and don't even have the same issues of committing violent acts or profiling towards minorities.

Xe4

Banned
Trump had a rally at a Virginia hotel today, and spent some good time on stage bashing the hotel for having inadequate air conditioning. Even though, you know, the doors had been left wide open for three hours, it was 100° outside, there were 1500 people in the room, and he was standing beneath hot stage lighting.

He said he wasn't going to pay the hotel.

After the rally he met with the hotel's manager and demanded a discount.
Source?
Still, not surprised. Trump: loosing votes, one at a time.

Plum

I guess he has to be anti-cop to really get on a republican's bad side.

Just you wait until a Cop tells him not to go into a dark alleyway with the words "free money" scribbled at the end of it. Then there will be hell to pay.

Apollo

Banned
use to like CNN but since this political season started I've grown to see how none of them can be trusted. All I see is negative sh!t about Trump on their page. Use to think Fox News was the worst but CNN takes the cake. They turn everything Trump says or does into something negative then I see race baiting from them. I'm glad smart blacks been showing up on their shows and calling them out on their BS. There's really no place you can go to get fair balance news. Even forums like this is bias. I have to switch between this and the bodybuilding.com forums just to make sure what's going on is true. I feel like so many ppl here and on that site are freaking brain washed. Turning non stories of Trump or Hilary into something big...or when something big is going on ppl brush it off like it's nothing.

Trump had a rally at a Virginia hotel today, and spent some good time on stage bashing the hotel for having inadequate air conditioning. Even though, you know, the doors had been left wide open for three hours, it was 100° outside, there were 1500 people in the room, and he was standing beneath hot stage lighting.

He said he wasn't going to pay the hotel.

After the rally he met with the hotel's manager and demanded a discount.

Source?
Still, not surprised. Trump: loosing votes, one at a time.

This actually happened last week at Hotel Roanoke in Virginia.

http://myfox8.com/2016/07/26/donald-trump-blasts-hotel-roanoke-in-event-at-the-hotel/

Trump must have made it a nightmare for the staff. I'm sure they did the best they could do given the situation.

sirronoh

use to like CNN but since this political season started I've grown to see how none of them can be trusted. All I see is negative sh!t about Trump on their page. Use to think Fox News was the worst but CNN takes the cake. They turn everything Trump says or does into something negative then I see race baiting from them. I'm glad smart blacks been showing up on their shows and calling them out on their BS. There's really no place you can go to get fair balance news. Even forums like this is bias. I have to switch between this and the bodybuilding.com forums just to make sure what's going on is true. I feel like so many ppl here and on that site are freaking brain washed. Turning non stories of Trump or Hilary into something big...or when something big is going on ppl brush it off like it's nothing.

Hahaha.. ha.. right?

Fire marshals across America are conspiring against Trump. Only he can expose the #truth.

In a normal campaign a handler would have stepped in after the first time he attacked a fire marshal for not violating the fire code. In a normal campaign.

jstripes

Banned
Fire marshals across America are conspiring against Trump. Only he can expose the #truth.

In a normal campaign a handler would have stepped in after the first time he attacked a fire marshal for not violating the fire code. In a normal campaign.

From what I understand, it was a joint decision between the fire chief and the Secret Service to not let in any more supporters.

I wonder if he's going to bash the Secret Service next.

How does anyone who says this kind of stuff have a chance at being the president? I remember in past elections and tiny offense that a candidate would make would be a huge deal.

dudeguy24

If you look up Brett Lacey (the fire marshal) in the Lexis public records database, he's actually been a registered Republican since at least 1993, making this whole thing even more absurd.

SMG

Yeah, only losers get trapped in elevators. It has never happened to me. Maybe Trump doesn't know how to work an elevator, or maybe he made it stop to trap the people inside it with him. You tell me.
His pathetic doll hands were only capable of a light dab, far too insufficient to register as a floor button press.

Media

I wonder why a millionaire who builds buildings and tries to cut corners every way to save every dime he can while doing so would suddenly start acting like fire marshals and their 'codes' are part of the rigged system while running for president.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit

You're not serious, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom