• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump tweeted out a video of him "beating up" CNN

entremet

The reddit.com/r/conservative post on this is just outright pathetic, ranging from "so funny made my morning LMAO!!!" to "the media deserves this!!!" .

When did the right wing become so disconnected? So immoral and inhuman?

There has been a media discrediting campaign by the GOP for over 30 years. Trump is just the current final form lol.

This is why I'm surprised this stuff is shocking folks. I guess it took a classless fuck like Trump to remove the veil.

theofficefan99

The reddit.com/r/conservative post on this is just outright pathetic, ranging from "so funny made my morning LMAO!!!" to "the media deserves this!!!" .

When did the right wing become so disconnected? So immoral and inhuman?

I'm trying really hard to not unfollow every Republican I know rn. Like I know deep deep down they know better. Right?

RPGCrazied

Has twitter ever commented on Trump's twitter usage? Why does he get a pass? Cause rednecks put him into office?

Its not law for President's to have a twitter account. Jesus Christ.

psyfi

Banned
It's 2017. Donald Trump, notorious business bully and President of the United State, is now using animated GIFs to promote attacks on free media.

truth really is stranger than fiction

entremet

Has twitter ever commented on Trump's twitter usage? Why does he get a pass? Cause rednecks put him into office?

Twitter loves this. More views for them. Why would they try to pick a side here when having Trump actually brings more eyeballs to their site?

TI82

Banned
I'm trying really hard to not unfollow every Republican I know rn. Like I know deep deep down they know better. Right?

My family is mostly moderates, I unfriended/unfollowed the crazies on election day for their gallivanting when trump won. This hardcore Mormon guy I know was just dying trolling everyone he knows that was against Trump and it's like... you voted and are supporting someone so against your personal beliefs...

Anyways, yeah I dunno :/

nubbe

It is interesting to read the foreign media's stunned reaction of the POTUS assault on the free press

USA is like a third world country

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF

It's probably because Trump singlehandedly brought Twitter back into relevance.

It was falling out of popularity before Trump started using it as seemingly his main form of communication with the world.

Ovid

It's probably because Trump singlehandedly brought Twitter back into relevance.

It was falling out of popularity before Trump started using it as seemingly his main form of communication with the world.
Everyone his making money off of his rise. So there is no incentive to see his fall unless it negatively affects them.

Reversed

Recreated scenes where people have brand logos overlapped on their heads are very lame jokes.

Shame your prez finds it funny.

D i Z

Ehh, we still got this:

2eee322cf3074ce6a00c7382d82d0033

He lost the meme war. Might be time for a reminder.

Trump voters all say to get over it and that he won and Democrats have to accept that he's president. Well Trump has shown no sign that he actually wants to do his job. He has no vision, and is just dickin around on Twitter and golfing as much as possible.

CNN always played the both sides angle and legitimized him more than any network and yet he's mad at them lol.

HardRojo

At times I believe Trump is spending 80% of his time working on his own public image and fighting the media, rather than focusing on working as the POTUS.

Zolo

At times I believe Trump is spending 80% of his time working on his own public image and fighting the media, rather than focusing on working as the POTUS.

You don't need to believe. That's pretty accurate as long as you include watching TV as part of that 80%.

Its fine with me. People would be considerably less pissed off at Trump if he wasn't acting like an idiot on Twitter.

commedieu

Banned
Well. He can't really get any of his campaign promises done. So he's just an asshole in the white house/his golf resort.

His base wants to kill the media. So.. that's about that.

Is it 8 years yet?

Oni Jazar

Don't get the humor. Did Trump somehow beat down CNN in some way recently (aside from bitching about them everyday)? Wishful thinking? Veiled threat? I guess it can be seen as cute that a president is hip enough to post a wrestling gif. Good jokes usually have a punchline though.

JORMBO

Darkness no more

I know tons of people that don't really use the internet too much, but have Trump's twitter feed bookmarked and check it regularly. Every time he tweets it gets posted everywhere. This thread is almost up to 700 replies. They get lots of traffic from him.

Top Bottom