• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 OT |25 Years Later...It Is Happening Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levito

Banned
70 minutes you say?

Could this be the one, Twin Peaks GAF?

Could we..

See him?

In the breeeeeeeezzze

In the branches, that bloowwwwww...

Sorry

Big One

Banned
No, a Russian site leaked actual descriptions of the episodes. They leaked one from awhile back and it turned out to be right.

(Don't click unless you want to be spoiled!)

https://www.reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/6tox8l/s3e18_did_this_russian_streaming_service_just/
Eh nothing here is too bad, just gives us descriptions of what happens without any of the meat and potatoes. There's still gonna be a lot of stuff for us to find out. The big one though is (HUGE SPOILER)
Cooper coming back in episode 16

mjp2417

Banned
Eh nothing here is too bad, just gives us descriptions of what happens without any of the meat and potatoes. There's still gonna be a lot of stuff for us to find out. The big one though is (HUGE SPOILER)

Does it list the episode lengths out of curiosity?

I'm taking them with a pinch of salt. I guess next week we'll know...

Before I catch up with this thread, I just want to say that Part 14 was not only one of my favorite Twin Peaks episodes ever, but Gordon Cole's Monica Bellucci dream scene is one of the best scenes in this show, and one of my favorite Lynch scenes in general.

Gotdamn I love this show.

brb, gonna read every post from the last like 15 pages.

WriterGK

I am glad the atmosphere is great but its really getting spoilery itchy a lot. I know people use spoiler tags but it's still hard not reading it. Ill be back on Monday have a nice week mate's :)

From this and your posts earlier, I have a feeling you'll not be getting much sleep tonight thanks to Sarah Palmer's um.. 'issues'.

I am glad the atmosphere is great but its really getting spoilery itchy a lot. I know people use spoiler tags but it's still hard not reading it. Ill be back on Monday have a nice week mate's :)

Reddit took them down. I'm not entirely convinced by it tbh, but I guess I'll find out next week if I regret peeping.

Corpsepyre

Banned
jh2t0oepoqfz.jpg

Sorry

That Sarah Palmer stuff was anime. That grin was anime. And I'm talking about the good anime.

The finale of S2 made me a little hesitant to sleep. Haven't been too scared since then

For me it was the end of S2 Ep 1, Ronette's nightmare. Fucking terrifying.

Guys, it was just plain old Fire Walk with Me. Nothing from The Missing Pieces has actually been used yet. Sorry, it was getting on my nerves.

g11

I thought the implication was that she organized the whole thing with Boop, if they've been working together since "that night".

She probably introduced them.

Honestly I'm surprised how easily people are buying that Diane is estranged from Janey-E. Diane has proven herself to be a MASSIVE liar, specifically to Gordon and Albert. Why would she actually be telling the truth about that? I would not be surprised if Diane helped Mr. C in manufacturing Dougie and his life, and setting him up with Janey-E. Hell, for all we know Janey-E could be in on it. That seems unlikely, but in a world where people tear their faces off and reveal a demonic smile inside, I wouldn't call it "far fetched" either.

moggio

Banned
I just thought, a reason they may have re-recorded the Jeffries' dialogue is because there will be more dialogue with the new VO artist (because Bowie was unavailable) and they didn't want a disconnect between old and new footage.

traveler

Not Wario
I still don't get Diane. She seems truly upset and disturbed by Evil Coop. I have a hard time believing she's fully in league with him.

Honestly I'm surprised how easily people are buying that Diane is estranged from Janey-E. Diane has proven herself to be a MASSIVE liar, specifically to Gordon and Albert. Why would she actually be telling the truth about that? I would not be surprised if Diane helped Mr. C in manufacturing Dougie and his life, and setting him up with Janey-E.

No kidding, the only reason she revealed it was probably because if they went down the rabbit hole and found everything out her cover would blow up hard, this way she still has some maneuverability.

traveler

Not Wario
Basically, the answer might boil down to: Everyone is a doppelganger. You're one too, maybe.

I'm interested in the mechanics of this. The S2 finale almost implied that the original person had to enter the lodge for a doppelganger to be set free- that under normal circumstances, 2 of the same person could never exist in the "real world" at the same time, hence the "one of you must die" Mike gives Cooper. How did the first Blue Rose case doppelganger get out? And, if there are others, how were they set free? Hoping this is one of the plot threads that actually does get addressed.

She could be being manipulated by him. Not unheard of in violent and/or abusive relationships.

Yeah, this seems like the most likely scenario right now to me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom