• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Only like 15,000 viewers? Damn TPP fell off. I had no idea they even started Crystal.

At least it didn't Fall off as bad as ResidentSleeper.

KYmRfyR.png

Just like his mother...

Credit to DuantedD

Geodude is the hero Hoenn deserves. He might not be the smartest but he knows he can't let this danger being released upon the world, the embodiment of anarchy turned flesh. Risen form the blood of fresh trainers.

GVRnHma.jpg

First problem is getting him to level 16 - by switching, since he can't attack. We can almost guarantee that he won't evolve at level 16 as well. This means he's going to miss out on Confusion. But evolving him in time for Psybeam would also be a freaking miracle.

We've already done the impossible by catching him. Can we follow through?

Credit to micmanguy

mfaex

I mean I'm happy and all, but I guess I'm taking exception with the choice of words. Impossible and whatnot. I think you've got the rest down with virtually impossible though. Evolving, getting actual attacks.

Unlucky

Thanks to everyone posting all the great art and lore! But if you're going to post works that you didn't create yourself, can you please post the source as well (if known)? Creative people put a lot of their time and talent into making fan art/comics for TPP, and it's nice to give them credit for their work. Thanks.

trixx

Still haven't beat first gym? Mudkip probably would have been at second gym by now and sweeping through all trainers especially if it evolved. So I guess Torchick was a good pick.

By the way I really hope we get a Shedninja. Also wish we could have gotten a ralts and lotad.

Still haven't beat first gym? Mudkip probably would have been at second gym by now and sweeping through all trainers especially if it evolved. So I guess Torchick was a good pick.

By the way I really hope we get a Shedninja. Also wish we could have gotten a ralts and lotad.

We can be the first gym by evolving sexy into combusken and live long enough to spam ember. Or by catching a shroomish, it's easy enough but we don't have a plan, we are doing random commands.

Can't you get it after the next gym? I thought you just deliver the thing to Steven on the island then go back to Rustboro to get the Exp Share.

I only played RS, but yeah, if you go back to Stone after delivering the package to Steven on Dewford, he gives you an exp share. Bulbapedia says you can get another one if you get 3 digits on the Lilycove lottery but that's not happening.

Ironjam

Everybody forgot how to tpp in that 1 week. :lol

We bulldozed through Crystal with full-powered anarchy and democratic precision, taking out 16 gyms, the E4, the champion and Red in 13 days.

1 day passed in Emerald and we cant beat a geodude.

Crayolan

A-chan and Camila A Slash are actually pretty popular in the stream chat as nicknames for A.

Dogeyena is dumb, though admittedly a lot of people do call Poochyena doge. It's annoying that the Google Doc maker is so quick to put it as an "official" nickname, that's how we got Burrito even though no one called Espeon that.

Voting for a nickname is terrible.

Top Bottom