• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA EURO 2024 |OT| Es Kommt Nach Hause

Portugeezer

S6jxsEV.png

FeralEcho

Well that's about it. My team played nothing outside of the first 15 minutes of the game. They deserve to lose.

Congratz to Netherlands.

But I have to say that referee has no business being here at this big stage. So many rookie mistakes. Go home boy,you have no business here.

FeralEcho

Now, I'm in this thing for England,Switzerland and Austria if they manage the win today.Hopefully one of these gets to the final.

clarky

Gold Member
Throughly enjoyed that. Great game. Unbelievable save at the end there.

Onwards to the quarters.

Spain V Germany looking very tasty Friday.

Portugal V France

Netherlands V Turkey

England best turn up come Saturday V the Swiss.

Last edited:

T8SC

Great games incoming. Need to give myself a few days off the sauce, only half recovered from Sunday.

I've got all the remaining games off work, bring on the quarters!
I'll need something strong if England turn up with the same attitude though!

T8SC

Apparently Southgate is going to play a 3-4-2-1 on Saturday.

Pickford
Walker - Stones - Konza
Saka - Mainoo - Rice - Gordon
Bellingham - Foden
Kane

Possible? Are the shackles coming off due to injuries/suspensions?

Hudo

Gold Member
Not a football guy but can someone explain why there is not team for the whole of UK, why are there teams for England and Scotland competing separately?

FeralEcho

Not a football guy but can someone explain why there is not team for the whole of UK, why are there teams for England and Scotland competing separately?
The same way there's no single team for EU I would assume.

They each have their own history and culture.

T8SC

The UK isn't a country.

However, for the Olympics, where we compete as Team GB, there (sometimes) is a Team GB football team but it's very rare due to many reasons. The last time it was used was for London 2012.

FeralEcho

What are your predictions for today guys?

Seems the biggest matches in this stage are both being played today.

Probably Spain and France go through to the semis....

Top Bottom