• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA EURO 2024 |OT| Es Kommt Nach Hause

T8SC

Goals in this.

Thank fuck they haven't got the ref from Englands last game, everyone would be on a yellow already.

Kroos would've got a yellow for his foul on Pedro for sure. Anthony Taylor is the ref though so should be less chaotic with cards.

30 mins in and still 0-0... Hasn't came alive yet.

clarky

Gold Member
Kroos would've got a yellow for his foul on Pedro for sure. Anthony Taylor is the ref though so should be less chaotic with cards.

30 mins in and still 0-0... Hasn't came alive yet.
Kiss of death from me watch this go 0-0 and pens

clarky

Gold Member
See Southgate would have 5 subs at the ready for extra time here. School boy error from the Germans.

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
Banger that. Is it me or have most of these games been right to the wire for the extra suspense

Great competition this. Not just late goals but that save from Turkey the other night was one to remember.

As bad as England are Bellinghams over head kick will go down in England folklore.

Too close to call, whoever wins this will be in the final for sure. I need another gin.

Dr.Morris79

Great competition this. Not just late goals but that save from Turkey the other night was one to remember.

As bad as England are Bellinghams over head kick will go down in England folklore.

Too close to call, whoever wins this will be in the final for sure. I need another gin.
Knows. Been a cracking game so far!

I'm on the old bastard stuff, goes down like a Bellingham goal. I call it the infinite drink, I never get drunk on it, just idiot tipsy :messenger_tears_of_joy:

guSKw4L.jpeg

FeralEcho

That was a clear handball.

Sure,he was in the process of retracting his hand but being in the box as a defender your hands need to be behind your back.

Jorav

Both coaches look like Bond villains lol. We’re going to pens as it stands

Edit: No we’re not lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom