• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA EURO 2024 |OT| Es Kommt Nach Hause

T8SC

especially against such a piece of shit sell out referee

untitled-1-16316780965611342834069.gif

clarky

Gold Member
Im on Portugal here @ 2/1

And over 2.5. either way

Sherry and babycham on me if it comes in

Last edited:

Jorav

Both sides have squandered chances, you’d expect more from professionals lol. I do enjoy the drama of penalties though.

Another Rolando FK that goes nowhere

Last edited:

DKehoe

Rio Ferdinand is so far up Ronaldo's arse. Remember years ago when Ronaldo made an off-hand comment about how they weren't close and Rio got defensive about it?

Last edited:

RaduN

Just watching that Germany penalty shout again.

That was nailed on, Germans robbed.
It was hentz at the german fucker 5 seconds earlier. Germans suck it. They tried everything to rob Spain, went even as far as not showing the time overlay in the last 10 minutes or so. Fucking disgraceful.

T8SC

Rio Ferdinand is so far up Ronaldo's arse. Remember years ago when Ronaldo made an off-hand comment about how they weren't close and Rio got defensive about it?

I vaguely remember. I do remember the spat between him and G Neville though :messenger_tears_of_joy:
I lost a lot of respect for Ronaldo after the Piers Morgan interview.

DKehoe

I vaguely remember. I do remember the spat between him and G Neville though :messenger_tears_of_joy:
I lost a lot of respect for Ronaldo after the Piers Morgan interview.
It was while he was at Madrid. People were commenting on how Ronaldo, Benzema and Bale didn't seem to be that close. Ronaldo was asked about it and said

“When I was at Manchester winning the Champions League, with some players like [Ryan] Giggs, [Rio] Ferdinand and [Paul] Scholes our discussions were limited to ‘Good morning’ and ‘Good night’.

But when we were on the pitch together there was total understanding. I don’t need to go out for dinner with Benzema or Bale. What counts is what happens on the pitch.”
Rio got all defensive at the suggestion that maybe he and Ronaldo weren't BFFs because he had played up their connection so much before that in his punditry:

"He’s gone off me! He used to live next door to me. Unbelievable! I actually used to take the mick out of him in the changing rooms, I think he’s got the hump. He used to come in in tight jeans and we used to murder him. He didn’t get it.”
Whole thing just came off as weirdly insecure from someone who was one of the best defenders of his generation.

And yeh, the Neville thing was funny because when he snubbed Neville he made a big deal of engaging with Louis Saha, which is fair enough because they played together but then to make the Neville thing clear he then had to act like he gave a fuck about saying hi to Jamie Redknapp

And yeh with the Piers Morgan interview and the other things around that time it was amazing how poorly he handled the events around his United exit. Made the whole thing far smoother than it could have been.

FeralEcho

Well that's one semifinal I don't care about at all... Two overrated teams I absolutely hate watching... I predicted them winning but I was hoping for upsets today.

Here's hoping either England or Switzerland manage to win this whole thing in the end.

T8SC

It was while he was at Madrid. People were commenting on how Ronaldo, Benzema and Bale didn't seem to be that close. Ronaldo was asked about it and said

Rio got all defensive at the suggestion that maybe he and Ronaldo weren't BFFs because he had played up their connection so much before that in his punditry:

Whole thing just came off as weirdly insecure from someone who was one of the best defenders of his generation.

And yeh, the Neville thing was funny because when he snubbed Neville he made a big deal of engaging with Louis Saha, which is fair enough because they played together but then to make the Neville thing clear he then had to act like he gave a fuck about saying hi to Jamie Redknapp

And yeh with the Piers Morgan interview and the other things around that time it was amazing how poorly he handled the events around his United exit. Made the whole thing far smoother than it could have been.

A few weeks earlier he came over to speak to Keane and Neville (prior to the spat) and made a point of blanking Carragher too. He's such a child. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Fret Runner

Englands turn now bois.
I’ve hoped for 4 games that England would start performing better and they just haven’t. So I’m expecting Switzerland to dump us out BUT I’m hoping that last gasp end to our previous game has sparked the keg for them to finally show up.

Tories out and England win a tournament. I can continue dreaming until tomorrow at least. Lol

Might even order a cheeky curry to enjoy while I die inside watching the team not show up again.

Come on England! 🦁🦁🦁

clarky

Gold Member
T8SC T8SC for the swt up
Englands turn now bois.
I’ve hoped for 4 games that England would start performing better and they just haven’t. So I’m expecting Switzerland to dump us out BUT I’m hoping that last gasp end to our previous game has sparked the keg for them to finally show up.

Tories out and England win a tournament. I can continue dreaming until tomorrow at least. Lol

Might even order a cheeky curry to enjoy while I die inside watching the team not show up again.

Come on England! 🦁🦁🦁
No stone unturned, getting pissed from dinner time tomorrow. Then everything will look good

Last edited:
Top Bottom