• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA EURO 2024 |OT| Es Kommt Nach Hause

clarky

Gold Member
Our tournament comes alive. something to build on. Needs improvement, i think we where the best team, just.

FeralEcho

England may not have played much in the allotted time but some of those penalty shots were cold blooded as hell.

Belingham's and Toney's in particular were incredible penalty shots.

Congratz England! May you take the trophy this time around!

Southgate needs to play more offensive though...ah but what do any of us know. The madman has an insane plan but it's working for him seemingly 😂

clarky

Gold Member
how does southgate keep getting away with this ⁠( ⁠°⁠ ⁠-⁠°)
We have the individual talent to pull us out of the shit. We won inspite of Southgate as per.

Just like Neo im starting to believe. You need some luck tio win and we look like we got the rub of the green just now.

Saka man of the match easy

FeralEcho

Who will our next game be against... Netherlands & Turkey next up.
I hope Turkey wins....and not at all because Netherlands eliminated my team...

petty big brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Fret Runner

We have reached the semi by playing no where near our peak.

France and England falling up the stairs.

If England can win this tournament that last minute Bellingham goal against Slovakia is gonna go down in legend for us England fans.

I am full believing now. I genuinely thought Switzerland were gonna dump us out but fuck it we live in the here and now and there was slight improvements to be happy with but we still gotta fully click together. If we can continue improving then I think we can finally end this never winning anything run. I believe the bois CAN bring it home regardless of who we get if we can continue improving.

Dr.Morris79

Mrs Clarky has pulled jury duty Monday. If i said shes hoping for recused or a open and shut case is an understatement

Whoever she get is fucked guilty as charged regardless.
My missus got chosen too a few months back, they really messed her about and kept changing the date, wouldn't of been so bad but it was 20 miles away, the case got dropped in the end too, utter waste of time!

...Looking like Turkey England 👀

clarky

Gold Member
My missus got chosen too a few months back, they really messed her about and kept changing the date, wouldn't of been so bad but it was 20 miles away, the case got dropped in the end too, utter waste of time!

...Looking like Turkey England 👀
To be honest hopefully she pulls a Harold Shipman and it keeps her out of my hair for a few months. Could be thread worthy

Last edited:

T8SC

Where is van persie when you need him?

Thats what this team are missing. Bergkamp also

Along with:

Van Basten
Overmars
Davids
De Boer (Both)
Van Der Sar
Kluivert
Rijkaard
Seedorf

... They've produced so many good players over the years and are now relying on Wout Weghorst & Memphis Depay....

Boralf

You're missing Robben. But yeah, we don't really have world class attackers at the moment.

Last edited:

T8SC

You're missing Robben. But yeah, we don't really have world class attackers at the moment.

You have a better defence than attack, which is the wrong way around for Dutch teams. You have De Ligt on the bench, that's how strong your defence is.

Top Bottom