• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA EURO 2024 |OT| Es Kommt Nach Hause

clarky

Gold Member
Get drunk, hope to win and wait for all this to blow over.

shaun of the dead GIF
Been the plan for 40 years, hurt has to work out at some point right?

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
Englands turn now bois.
I’ve hoped for 4 games that England would start performing better and they just haven’t. So I’m expecting Switzerland to dump us out BUT I’m hoping that last gasp end to our previous game has sparked the keg for them to finally show up.

Tories out and England win a tournament. I can continue dreaming until tomorrow at least. Lol

Might even order a cheeky curry to enjoy while I die inside watching the team not show up again.

Come on England! 🦁🦁🦁
We have to turn up at some point right?

France looked shit tonight, only Spain remain and they are beatable. The Swiss don't even have a flat surface to play on and the Dutch are basically Blackpool in disguise

Portugeezer

Man fuck this pussy manager too scared to take off Ronaldo. I won't even blame Ronaldo directly because OF COURSE he will want to play but he was -1 player for most of the match and this pussy manager kept him on the whole game.

Shittest France team Portugal have ever lost to.

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
Well

I think what clarky clarky means is that they both play in orange. However, historically Blackpool have the better players, such as Sir Stanley Matthews, Alan Ball and of course, Charlie Adam. :messenger_grinning_squinting:
Haha, bit of a joke to myself i think was a bit wobbly in the end last night to say the least. We all went over on the ferry during Euro2000 wearing Blackpool tops supporting the Dutch . Good times.

Last edited:

T8SC

Ah right, I didn't know Blackpool was a city ;x

It's the Vegas of the north. :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Well we can't get any worse so the only way is up!

Come on England!!!!!!!

Southgate just said "well let's wait to see the formation first" ... When asked about the 3-4-2-1... Interesting. Hopefully a bluff.

As long as Saka plays well on that side, as a wing back, we should have more balance.

Fret Runner

Are we ready? clarky clarky Fret Runner Fret Runner FeralEcho FeralEcho Dr.Morris79 Dr.Morris79 DKehoe DKehoe and everyone else.

3-4-2-1 boom lets fucking go!!!

That song always has something that becomes prophetic again. “England in the last minute of extra time!” our last game? Last minute of extra time.

Still, no other footy song sums up the England fan experience than that song, both versions.

So many jokes so many sneers, but all those “oh so near”s wear you down through the years.
Is still such a depressing truth lol

Come on in-gur-lunnd!

iu

clarky

Gold Member
Southgate just said "well let's wait to see the formation first" ... When asked about the 3-4-2-1... Interesting. Hopefully a bluff.

As long as Saka plays well on that side, as a wing back, we should have more balance.

Of course its a bluff, we'll be playing a back 8 as usual lol

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
45 minutes of passing it between T-Rex arms in goal and the 2 defenders then they’ll wonder how Switzerland have scored.

Last edited:
If the final ends up being England vs. France I'm going to need cocaine to keep myself awake while watching that shitshow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gp1

T8SC

Not great but better than the last game so far. Need to be more positive, less passing back and penetrate like Johnny Sins!

clarky

Gold Member
Not great but better than the last game so far. Need to be more positive, less passing back and penetrate like Johnny Sins!
This slow passing that always ends up with Pickford need sorting. Its boring as fuck.

FeralEcho

Missed the first half but seems like there wasn't much to miss lol

Hopefully the next half each team pick up the pace.

T8SC

Mainoo is such a good player, only just turned 19 too. Him, Bellingham and Saka have done well driving forward. Others need to take note.

FeralEcho

Great....now England can finally start playing some football if they want to advance...not that Switzerland played any today but at least they scored.

I'm dissapointed by both teams so far.

T8SC

Mainoo off? Take off one of our better players, makes sense.

Shaw? Never played for 4 months but yeah, put him on.

Wtf

FeralEcho

I swear to God,I wasjust about to make a post about Southgate but now I have no idea if the guy is a disaster or an evil genius and I'm terrified that it's so unclear 😂

Top Bottom