• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA EURO 2024 |OT| Es Kommt Nach Hause

FeralEcho

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

I can't hear you with the noise of the first goal BY FRANCE HAHAHAHAHAHA next time stay quiet
About that...
Cat Is It Safe GIF

T8SC

Pickford would've saved it though.

... Right?

Edit: Well..... This just got interesting...

Last edited:

FeralEcho

Easily. Great to watch, hopefully this is both sides shooting their load and be shite come the final.
Honestly no,I want the final to be just as exciting,we need this after some dissapointing games.

England needs to bring their A game both tomorrow and on Sunday. I want England to win this thing but not undeserved.

clarky

Gold Member
Honestly no,I want the final to be just as exciting,we need this after some dissapointing games.

England needs to bring their A game both tomorrow and on Sunday. I want England to win this thing but not undeserved.
I get you, but we only just deserve to be in the semi's, illl take anything at this point.

But yes a decent performance and a couple of wins would be great, if only to shut my old man up going on about how shit we are.

RaduN

Germany was fuming,rightfully so(imo),about the penalty that should've been awarded at Cucurella's obvious handball in the box and he made comments that it was what the referee decided, didn't admit to it or not but said that Toni Kroos should have been expelled after his tackle. He's Germany enemy number 1 right now.

To be fair...with that shit haircut he should be the world's enemy number 1.
It was hentz and offseid at Germany 5 seconds before Cruella's hentz. The referee, as much as he was a fucking sell out for Germany, as we all saw at the end where he litearlly waited well over 3 minutes over the already waaay too long extra time, for Germany to score (thankfully they didn't), couldn't give penalty even if he wanted.

Fret Runner

If England can make it to the Final and continue the improvement I think we offer alot more danger up front than France were showing them.

I hope England are gonna show up tomorrow and shut the nay-sayers up, I myself had given up on them twice during this tournament so I wanna look back on it all with egg on my face. We then go into the final with more positive energy and belief. Will it be tough? Yes of course but we gotta show our worth against the so called big boys at some point. Time to hopefully face it head on and put our names amongst the best.

Who ever wins tomorrow will be going into the final as under dogs and will have my backing. Can’t stand when people start riding the dicks of teams and disregarding the opponents.

Come on England. Let’s end this trophyless run and bring some spark back to this side and its fandom! 🦁🦁🦁

Top Bottom