• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 192 OT: Cormier vs Gustafsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaari

Card wasn't too great to begin with, but sometimes they can surprise you and deliver. This one however, I doubt it is going to happen. Very boring.

dream

Goddamn, our reward for sitting through the first 3 fights is Darth Bader. Then we get a fuckfest with Cormier. Maybe John McCain was right. Maybe this sport should have been banned.

Yaari

Could it be the first time ever where all the bonus awards go to prelim fighters? Unless something spectacular happens, we're probably not too far from it.

Lazyslob

Banned
Goddamn, our reward for sitting through the first 3 fights is Darth Bader. Then we get a fuckfest with Cormier. Maybe John McCain was right. Maybe this sport should have been banned.

haha. people were saying this card was stacked. i knew better. i fucking knew better

haha. people were saying this card was stacked. i knew better. i fucking knew better

I mean tbh it kinda is still. Prelims delivered 100% and in terms of match ups Eye vs Pena on paper looked much better than it ended up being. Also losing Hendricks vs Woodley was a big deal.

Bader vs Rashad could still be fun as could Gus vs DC

Lazyslob

Banned
I mean tbh it kinda is still. Prelims delivered 100% and in terms of match ups Eye vs Pena on paper looked much better than it ended up being. Also losing Hendricks vs Woodley was a big deal.

Bader vs Rashad could still be fun as could Gus vs DC

the prelims definitely delivered. i knew the current fight would boring decision. i know that baders fight will most likely go a decision. if hendricks and woodley fought it would definitely be decision.

Yaari

Bader would have been embraced by the MMA community throughout his career had he just went with the Master nickname like everyone wanted him to, but noooo, it had to be Darth. I hope he gets KO'd cold.

Damn. Ended up watching Tekken instead of the good fights of this card.

I hate Baders fights but with how much shit DC and Hashad have been talking, I hope he KOs Hashad and DC loses.

it will definitely go a decision. bader is a lot bigger than rashad and more powerful if it were ever a KO. rashad got KOed by fucking machida

Thats what I mean both have power and both can be KOd. So a Knockout is possible.

But they will probably play it hella safe. That said Bader is emotional about this fight and people shit talking him so he may take some risks.

But yeah they will probably hug / pitter patter for 3 rounds

septicore

With Tyrone ***** as one of your training partners, I expect Rashad Evans with improved stand up and with the ability to KO Ryan Bader.

I don't want another snoozefest.

Edit:
Wait, I can't type out Tyrone's surname out on neogaf ? weird.

My first UFC fight since the Reebok deal. Wow! This sucks. Zero individuality or personality for these clones. Reebok couldn't create more than 2 variations? How long is this contract? The outfits are almost as boring as the fights.

zychi

Banned
My first UFC fight since the Reebok deal. Wow! This sucks. Zero individuality or personality for these clones. Reebok couldn't create more than 2 variations? How long is this contract? The outfits are almost as boring as the fights.
Theyre uniforms, do you complain about other sports jerseys?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Bruce Buffer starting a standup career? That one where he called the 2-2 in his last four fights guy #5 in the world was a riot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom