• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 200 Tate vs Nunes |OT| The Fall of Jonesius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job congrats to JJ for the win

That said her take down defense is hella suspect and a powerful wrestler with good Cardio could beat her

ron_bato

I got if 48-46 for JJ. that 4th was a 10-8.

Claudia had a great gameplan, but blew her lid in those first two rounds. Should have paced herself better.

But props to JJ, she made Claudia have to work hard for those takedowns which led to Claudia gassing.

JJ's striking is amazing though. She is vicious.

Macattk15

Nice fight. I've got it 3-2 Gadelha.

image.php

Guru-Guru

Banned
I really don't see how you can give the 3rd round to Claudia. Yeah, she got a couple takedowns, but she did nothing with them. She got outstriked 6:1 in the 3rd too.

vypek

JJ seems to have softened up a bit in comparison to how she was portrayed on TUF. Like she isn't some jerk demanding respect all the time

Oscar

I really don't see how you can give the 3rd round to Claudia. Yeah, she got a couple takedowns, but she did nothing with them. She got outstriked 6:1 in the 3rd too.
She literally dropped JJ with an elbow. It was a close round because of JJ's strong finish.

brentech

JJ's gas tank is what won that fight, Claudia was throwing her around first 2 rounds. Then Claudia gassed.
I mean, Claudia looks like a 140lb male in terms of arm and core muscle. It seems like an obvious outcome that she gasses out if she can't keep opponents down in those championship rounds.
So much muscle on a small frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom