• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 200 Tate vs Nunes |OT| The Fall of Jonesius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Acula

Banned
fsiGVDd.png

Marin's fought the who's who of who(?)!

Did they seriously say TJ's loss to Dom was controversial?

Dom took 1, 2, and 3 convincingly and TJ got 4 and 5 after Dom's foot snapped.

It wasn't controversial at all.

dream

TJ's the only one I need to sweat, because the last two fighters on this parlay are Frank and Brock, and I think both are locks to win.

What's up with this weird rapey "FIND OUT WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE VICTIMIZED IN SUPLEX CITY" commercial from the WWE?

It's seriously one of the worst commercials I've ever seen on a UFC broadcast and they've played it about 20 times so far.

ron_bato

TJ's the only one I need to sweat, because the last two fighters on this parlay are Frank and Brock, and I think both are locks to win.

Wow, I don't know, I'm actually pretty sure that TJ is going to win this easy especially after Assuncao has been out for so long. I'd be sweating on both Brock and Frankie more if I were in the same position. Frankie-Aldo is as close to a pick-em for me, while it's tough to count on a sure thing in HW with those small gloves and when people start throwing bungalows.

But good luck!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Meh my sports channel is showing TUF replay instead of the prelims, FML

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom